Annoying security notification after 4.3

There were two Knox apps showing under apps on my phone. I force stopped them both 2 days ago and haven't seen the message pop up again since

There were two Knox apps showing under apps on my phone. I force stopped them both 2 days ago and haven't seen the message pop up again since

I force stopped only the notification process two days ago and haven't seen a message since.

Just got this notification tonight. Will monitor it and see what happens.

Did anyone actually accept it? What happend?

I received my own this morning. The first thing I tried was a Force Stop. The message returned after a reboot.

I then pressed Upgrade Policy and then accepted the update. It read something from a server and then said that the policy was updated.

I rebooted. So far, no return od the message.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Same here. Got the notice last night and accepted. I then turned it off.

I am French and same problem here !

My S4 4.3 is not rooted, it is brand new ! I don't understand !

Each time I activate the wifi, I have this notification ! And if I go in the parameters of the s4 to update it, a message appears that the telephone is modified !

This issue drive me crazy, did somebody already try to go on update after this notification appears ?

Guys, don't hesitate to report this to Samsung's support team, they deserve some harassing. Maybe if they get enough problem reports, they'll consider finding a solution.

Guys, don't hesitate to report this to Samsung's support team, they deserve some harassing. Maybe if they get enough problem reports, they'll consider finding a solution.

Do you have any contact info?

We'll also see how it goes - Again I had the notice waiting.

This time I let the security be updated this morning-
And now the prompt says -
Your security policy has been updated to the latest version - No further action is required.

I'll update if I see it again..

We'll also see how it goes - Again I had the notice waiting.

This time I let the security be updated this morning-
And now the prompt says -
Your security policy has been updated to the latest version - No further action is required.

I'll update if I see it again..

When I was able to do that, the problem went away. Hope you are as fortunate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I finally accepted and it went away. 2 days now. I just want to know what I really accepted to?

Back