Anyone else experience BLACK screen / shut down while using Pandora? or in general?

Mine did it for the first time today (twice) after a month of ownership. Once when trying to unlock the phone after a text message and once when the phone was sitting on a desk asleep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Happened to me twice yesterday. Both times it happened while messing with the equalizer in Google Music.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Haven't had any reboots or sod except using Franco latest kernels based off 3.0.18

I use Pandora daily too. A hacked version thougy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

It's happened to me, too. Using Pandora and using Cubed media player. At first it only happened while charging, but it's more recently happened when not charging, too.

Strangely enough I had 2 or 3 random reboots the first 2 days I had the Nexus and haven't had one since.

Usually it's an incompatible app causing a memory error and forcing a reboot.

It's happening to me using Slacker Radio as well as Pandora. What I can get it to consistently do is reboot almost every 5 minutes using either of those apps. Reboots are happening on both Wi-Fi and LTE. However, I can listen to PowerAmp just fine.

Just happened twice to me again this weekend. Saturday night was just a random one. I had the phone on the charger and it shut off. Then this morning again it was on the charger and was off (almost missed class because my alarm didn't go off).

Back