AOKP Rom and Maps issue

thanks guys...i have to see what is going on. i cant have this hot cuz the screen burns my finger.

thanks guys...i have to see what is going on. i cant have this hot cuz the screen burns my finger.
I do recall some threads regarding Nexus running hot, turned out to be a hardware issue. Once those users got their replacements, the replacements never ran that hot.

I would really advise you to drop your min speed. I mean yeah with my current settings sometimes it takes a good second for my screen to come on, maybe 2, but once it's on the thing flies. Another issue may be that your kernel/ROM of choice aren't a good combo on your phone.

also download Gsam battery monitor and CPU spy. That may help you narrow down a rogue app. CPU spy will let you see how fast your phone is runnin

Last edited:
so i couldnt figure out what i did to get the temp so high..i just wipe everything and flashed the rom again and then flash franco kernel on top it. I then just just put the max speed at 1.3MHz and min at 384MHz...everything i just left it alone and let the ROM manage. running at pretty low temp 90ish with surfing the web while plug in. and its running pretty smooth. thanks again fellas

so i couldnt figure out what i did to get the temp so high..i just wipe everything and flashed the rom again and then flash franco kernel on top it. I then just just put the max speed at 1.3MHz and min at 384MHz...everything i just left it alone and let the ROM manage. running at pretty low temp 90ish with surfing the web while plug in. and its running pretty smooth. thanks again fellas
Well you did have a pretty high min speed. You had it at the stock top speed of the processor. With your settings now you should notice a much cooler phone and better battery life.

dezymond said:
Well you did have a pretty high min speed. You had it at the stock top speed of the processor. With your settings now you should notice a much cooler phone and better battery life.

:D funny thing was I set it to low but it didn't change. It must be that and a combination of other setting.

Back