Award winning RPG Zenonia just release for android.

First, I'd like to say that it looks awesome and controls pretty well on the Droid. I will be purchasing it soon, but due to a problem with my wrists, I need them to really support the game grip thing (and I need to get one haha) Also, I switch around roms a lot and would really like to be able to export (or backup) your save file...

Even if they just add a backup to save I'll probably buy it, for 20 hours 6 bucks isn't bad!

You could always download Mybackup lite/pro and just back up the "data" for the game. That should restore any save files. I can test this here in the next couple of days... I will go download Zenonia now. I have a new phone coming tomorrow.

Have you tested yet?

Any news on ZENONIA 2 yet?

Bumping to ask same question. I've run out of classes to play Zenonia 1 on.

Sad to see the assassin go (my favorite). But new classes and features look great.

... btw the video's worth watching even if you have 0 interest in the game. :-D

Thanks for your support!
ZENONIA 2 will be available by the end of this year.
thanks!

Since there are some concerns and issues with the SD back up, we have not enabled the SD card.
However, we are working on the issue.
Thanks!

Will Zenonia 2 support native WVGA resolution, or will it be like Zenonia 1 (iPhone's 480x320 resolution stretched to fit WVGA)?

I bought Zenonia yesterday. The purchase went through, but no download - that I could tell.

Today, I went to Market/Download and Zenonia starting downloading. Now, a 1/2 hour later, it's still says that it's preparing to download (diagonal lines moving on progress bar), but no progress.

Can anyone offer assistance with this? Has anyone else seen this downloading behavior??

Thanks!

Cancel the download and try to re-download. You've already paid (assuming your payment went through), so you can always redownload it. If that doesn't work, contact the publisher to either resolve it or get your money back. I've noticed ever since I went to 2.2, there has been downloading issues from Market...seems like the phone is getting confused (sometimes it'll say it downloaded, but not install, I'll go back into Market and it'll say the preparing to download) and a quick cancel, redownload works.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
In some cases, it might take up to 24 hours.
Since Google processes all the payments, and the delivery of the game,
We don’t have much control over the payments and delivery of the game.
As JL mentioned, you might have to cancell and redownload the game.
thanks!

hmm it seems im leveling REALLY fast in this game. Does anyone know the approx. playtime? :) Thanks in advance

40hrs of playtime seems about right.
Some people can finish it faster than others, and
some people take more than 40hrs to finish.
Thanks for playing ZENONIA!

40hrs of playtime seems about right.
Some people can finish it faster than others, and
some people take more than 40hrs to finish.
Thanks for playing ZENONIA!

Thanks for doing the work, it's a fun and addicting game. I know i played the demo of it and it was awesome. Hope everything is going well. :)

Back