Award winning RPG Zenonia just release for android.

Spoke too soon! Now my free version is Force Closing.. AGAIN!! I unloaded it, reloaded it, still force closing. Guess I'll never get to see what all the hype is about...

I played the trial and just got (not bought) the paid version so I'll have to do all that over again lol ugh

I know alot of folks give you **** over this, and I apologize but I must as well. WHY do you always insist on letting everybody know that you acquire your games thru less than legal means? The "got (not bought) the paid version" is a dead give away. Why couldn't you have left it at "got the paid version"?

I mean, i'd venture to say that MOST of us have obtained a copy of a program for "evaluation purposes" using less than Kosher methods..... However, it's like smoking weed..... Alot of people do it, most don't talk about it.
Dude chill, I don't even talk about that anymore, I don't like too. That's not even a new post by me.
Again like I said before (and AFTER the post you replied to) I don't talk about it anymore. Definitely no regrets, or anything. But to each his own. I'm on the downlow, please, don't bring it up again and cause more hassle.
I apologize if it makes you feel better, for offending you... lol

I think force closing issue has to do with the device....... after power cylce the phone, everything works fine.

If anyone has downloading & installing issues, please let us know device model, and firmware version. Thanks!

Doesnt seem to do anything other then change search long press and camera to open up an app...

eek! I swear I read somewhere it did more....heres a bananna for your troubles:icon_ banana:

:stupid:
haha it's ok, I did use it for awhile though. I made it so when I long press the hard search button it took me straight to my settings.

Buuuuut, it didn't work a lot and was retarded compared to me pressing menu+settings in half a second lol

Great game, worth every penny :)

I have a question for Gamevil though, will you guys follow up with more games for Android? Have your current Android games been a success? Personally, I'd love to play Zenonia 2 on Android, but no announcement about that yet.

Another question:
While I love the game's art style, the graphics feel stretched on my Motorola Milestone(Droid). I'm not sure if this is due to the original platform being 320x480, or due to high compression, but can this be fixed in future versions? Other than that, no problems here.

Great game, worth every penny :)

I have a question for Gamevil though, will you guys follow up with more games for Android? Have your current Android games been a success? Personally, I'd love to play Zenonia 2 on Android, but no announcement about that yet.

Another question:
While I love the game's art style, the graphics feel stretched on my Motorola Milestone(Droid). I'm not sure if this is due to the original platform being 320x480, or due to high compression, but can this be fixed in future versions? Other than that, no problems here.

It's because they ported the iPhone game over, so yes it is a little stretched lol

We are planning on releasing ZENONIA 2 at the end of this year.
Thanks for playing ZENONIA!

We are planning on releasing ZENONIA 2 at the end of this year.
Thanks for playing ZENONIA!

Sounds good. Maybe I should play 1 more often.

There is SOOOOOO many little missions to bring back 10 of this, 10 of that to the most random people it gets hard to keep playing sometimes

Back