Battery issues gone. 8 hours off charger, 84% battery left. Wow.

Sorry, no idea what he meant hah. He meant a SS.This says 15 hours, I must have plugged it in somewhere by accident, it's been more like 24 hours. Woke up this morning and it said 24%.
Screenshot_2011-12-21-11-20-57.png
Can you take a screenshot of Display use as well, so we can see usage? Just flashed this kernel over Peter Alfonso's 4.0.3 ROM. Will post SS's later

Anyone have a good way to back up your homescreens/folders yet? does jrummy's ultimate backup pro do it

You mean these? if not, I'm not sure where to get to what you want to see, just let me know.

Screenshot_2011-12-21-11-48-12.png

Screenshot_2011-12-21-11-47-50.png

Exactly what I was looking for. Like I said, I just flashed the 1.35 as well so we will see how it does. Do you use SetCPU?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Exactly what I was looking for. Like I said, I just flashed the 1.35 as well so we will see how it does. Do you use SetCPU?

Yes, I have it set at 350 min and 700 max when screen off. Thats my only setting I put in there.

Any issues or bugs so far with this ROM? I was reading the original thread and seems to be a lot of bugs. Think I'll continue to wait it out, seems to early in the game to start adding ROMs.

I'm not seeing any bugs at all, but I'll check the thread and see what people are reporting.

Giving this ROM and kernel a try. Taking my phone off the charger now. I'll let you guys know if I get similar results.

Please somebody help. My battery life stinks.
What does everybody mean by rooting and kernel

Just for the sake of comparison... this is from stock (unlocked and rooted, but no modifications whatsoever) with almost identical usage to what the OP described. Mine was a little over an hour longer with 2% less battery life remaining, 10% less on screen.

View attachment 44429

Please somebody help. My battery life stinks.
What does everybody mean by rooting and kernel

Your screen seems to be eating the battery like crazy. Did you have your screen on during most of those 5+ hours? Can you click on the graph, and then take a screenshot of the resulting screen (which shows exact usage for screen, etc)? Also, click on where it says "Screen - 72%" and tell me what it says next to "Time On".

I've been running this ROM and kernel for a couple hours now. My battery seems to be holding up a LITTLE better so far (compared to stock). It seems like my reception has improved, however.

I wasn't necessarily having the reception problems that other people were prior to this ROM but my signal strength was generally between -103 and -120 dBm prior to flashing this ROM. So far, I have been anywhere from -83 to -94 dBm. My SpeedTest speeds have not improved, still getting between 6-10 Mbs up/down generally.

Yesterday, my battery was great, but I wasn't getting 8 hours on 16% haha. I got to 50% after 7 hours

GSM or LTE?

Are these results with an international GSM G-Nexus or the Verizon LTE variant?

Back