Best shots yet of Motorola Droid 2 & Boot Animation

I'll take the boot animation, but I'll wait for the 2Ghz monster or it's stepchild when it becomes upgrade time for me. :)

And I have been hearing its a new version of Blur. So it might not be as bad as some of yall make it out to be.

I tried Sense and Blur, and I dont see what the problem is.

Really the Droid 2 is aimed at ppl new to Android phones or never had a Droid before. Those of us that already have an Android phone, the X is more appealing.

And of course, the "2Ghz" monster is appealing to everyone....lol

Really the Droid 2 is aimed at ppl new to Android phones or never had a Droid before. Those of us that already have an Android phone, the X is more appealing.

And of course, the "2Ghz" monster is appealing to everyone....lol

Im waiting for the pro ..wait, pro isnt X is it? Now Im getting confused.. lol Anyways, I hope the pro has a physical keyboard..

Naw, the Pro is the "2Ghz" beast that's coming later at the end of the year or early next year.

The X and the Droid 2 will be coming real soon.....there are commercial slide pics floating around the net and these forums.

I like the look of the new droid with it being slimmer than mine. The screen size looks good, and just about fell out of my chair when I saw that it will be coming with motoblur? That is the one thing that I miss from when I tried the Devour.

Is it coming with more than three screens?

woah someone out there likes otoblur? to each their own...

I think it makes things easier for those of us that socialize quite a lot. I am looking forward to it having blur.

Naw, the Pro is the "2Ghz" beast that's coming later at the end of the year or early next year.

The X and the Droid 2 will be coming real soon.....there are commercial slide pics floating around the net and these forums.

Ah ok now Im clear..:) Still gonna wait for the pro, the pics are in the news section, looks nice tho.. altho, I kinda like the bionic silver hand too <g>

Back