Motorola Droid 2 appears in Verizons Inventory

I'm still having a hard time believing they will make their flagship android device obsolete in just 8 short months. The Droid still has a lot of sales life left in it. I'm wondering if this Droid 2 will just have minor internal changes but the big difference being a better keyboard. Still it is a shame to kill the life of the Droid in basically its infancy.

3.7 just a nice fresh over of what we have now but with better internals

thats the beauty of one year contracts

or you can do like I do and have phones for all 4 family members with staggered renewal dates, and use the family renewal dates for your own personal upgrade satisfaction, meanwhile passing on yesterdays phone to your unsuspecting/ unknowing wife/ kids lol

thats the beauty of one year contracts

or you can do like I do and have phones for all 4 family members with staggered renewal dates, and use the family renewal dates for your own personal upgrade satisfaction, meanwhile passing on yesterdays phone to your unsuspecting/ unknowing wife/ kids lol

LOL that's great wish I could accomplish that wife won't go for it

I'm still having a hard time believing they will make their flagship android device obsolete in just 8 short months. The Droid still has a lot of sales life left in it. I'm wondering if this Droid 2 will just have minor internal changes but the big difference being a better keyboard. Still it is a shame to kill the life of the Droid in basically its infancy.

Well just so you know the Droid was released late and the droid2 will be early

Well at this point we don't have much info on the internals of this bad boy hope Its packing some real power

Nice to see indeed. Looks like the Droid2 and Shadow are coming very close together. I find that interesting

I wonder which one is going to be the high end and which will be the mid...

Droid 2 will remain their flagship.

The only device to possibly trump it will be the Droid Pro and thats if that device ever sees the light of day.

This is not to say the Shadow/ Xtreme will be a slouch. It looks to be an awesome device.

Sent from my Droid

Droid 2 will remain their flagship.

The only device to possibly trump it will be the Droid Pro and thats if that device ever sees the light of day.

This is not to say the Shadow/ Xtreme will be a slouch. It looks to be an awesome device.

Sent from my Droid

I think its safe to say the Droid ad campaign and the Droid line is VZW's flagship now.....Look for another huge ad campaign to start

Might be a good thing, releasing them at or near the same time. Verizon can make commercials promoting both at the same time. Here's a remake with improved internals and keyboard. etc. Not into keyboards?, here's one with no keyboard and a bigger screen, HDMI out, etc A hundred million spent on the original Droid commercials. Wouldn't be surprised if they blew another hundred million promoting both of these devices together. Apple will make a big splash in June with iPhone 4, Moto and Verizon will have to knock some of that edge off.

Back