Bionic Release Date Fact

People, people can't we all just get along..........and be comforted by the fact that the Stratosphere and Vigor are probably going to crush the Bionic.

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

People, people can't we all just get along..........and be comforted by the fact that the Stratosphere and Vigor are probably going to crush the Bionic.

If you insist on using code names, I'm going to have to report you for trolling.

:)

If you insist on using code names, I'm going to have to report you for trolling.

And if you insist on reporting him for trolling... I'm going to report you for trolling...

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

If he were using codenames, the etna would be "operation dead weight" the targa would be "mission (release) impossible, and sg2 would be "operation motoPwn" :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I'm so sick of motor. Their phones suck. The earpiece on my friends razr stopped working around two years in. My krazr was slow as hell and I hated it. Now I've had my og Droid for around two years now and its starting to randomly reset and just freeze up. I'm unrooted too bc anytime I root and grab the latest cm7 release, I have even more lockups.
But even with my ****ty Motorola past, I was willing to buy the bionic bc it was supposed to be cutting edge. And when I signed up on the OFFICIAL Verizon bionic page to be updated about the release, it said coming this summer. That page came out when, like a month ago? Now I don't know about yall but I feel I was lied to on that alone as September has never in my life felt like summer to me.
This phone was supposed to come out when it would have no competitors and be superior. Now I'm just gonna deal with my falling apart Droid until December and by then there should be several better phones with better specs to choose from, including the iphone5. Motorola had a chance to be way ahead of the competition and they blew it. I wanted the bionic so bad. I came on this site every day looking for new info bc I was excited. But this isn't a summer release and the phone now already seems dated. Ill pass

So I take It we're all not happy about the officially leaked unofficial release date? Ill take my balloons, party favors, and champagne back to the store and cancel the release party.

I would have been content if moto would have given a tentative release date 4 months ago based on CONSERVATIVE estimates... they could have just said mid september... and id be smitten if i found out itd be release early/mid sept. Effff their marketing (or lack thereof) strategies

You know Jersey, I think we're kidding ourselves. We can be As mad as we want, but we as humans need closure. So we'll buy this damn phone on release day(not trading in our d1's though) play with it for 13 days, then get something official from HTC and its vigor and 1 of 2 things will happen. 1st we find out its a tablet and we feel calm and happy about our purchase. 2nd we find out its a smart phone(and the smart phone to have at that). We get utterly pissed off, that is untill we remember we kept our old phones and we still have 1 day left to return our POS Bionic and we cry! We cry because the happiness flowing through our veins overwhelms us. And we all live happily ever after!

You know Jersey, I think we're kidding ourselves. We can be As mad as we want, but we as humans need closure. So we'll buy this damn phone on release day(not trading in our d1's though) play with it for 13 days, then get something official from HTC and its vigor and 1 of 2 things will happen. 1st we find out its a tablet and we feel calm and happy about our purchase. 2nd we find out its a smart phone(and the smart phone to have at that). We get utterly pissed off, that is untill we remember we kept our old phones and we still have 1 day left to return our POS Bionic and we cry! We cry because the happiness flowing through our veins overwhelms us. And we all live happily ever after!

funny, but that seemed to be my exact plan. Hell, if we have not heard anything more on the vigor by the bionics release day, I might hold off another week or two just to put me closer in the return window. By 13 days I will have been able to make my decision as to which phone ill be stuck with for two years. I will have been waiting 9 months by release of the bionic.. whats another 14 days? actually it would only be roughly a 5% increase over total time waited... So.. Moto better not have f*cked this one up, because if the vigor is worth waiting for, my endorsements to all my contacts go towards htc for the time being.

Wow its getting rough in this thread....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm planning on Bionic for 14 days->Stratosphere for 14 days->vigor for 14 days ->back to Bionic when I realize that the Vigor is a tablet. haha

Hey, HTC is due a tablet on Verizon, right? Moto and Samsung already have one. I wouldnt be surprised if the Vigor is a tablet.

Although the latest unofficial leak said replacing the Thunderbolt....

Are you sure about that? No Specs and we all know just because it is on the list does not mean it will be released on that date. All we know that the HTC Vigor and the Stratosphere will be released at the end of the year or even next year... Also I heard from a source is the specs that was released the other day was not the full specs for the Bionic that is why it was taken down off the site.. My source said that we will be happy with the end result. So I am waiting it out...

Hey, HTC is due a tablet on Verizon, right? Moto and Samsung already have one. I wouldnt be surprised if the Vigor is a tablet.

Although the latest unofficial leak said replacing the Thunderbolt....

Good thought but they can't go replacing their TB with a tablet. The vigor will most assuredly be a phone

sent from my Droid Charge

Are you sure about that? No Specs and we all know just because it is on the list does not mean it will be released on that date. All we know that the HTC Vigor and the Stratosphere will be released at the end of the year or even next year... Also I heard from a source is the specs that was released the other day was not the full specs for the Bionic that is why it was taken down off the site.. My source said that we will be happy with the end result. So I am waiting it out...

+1. You're one of the few people I've seen on these forums who actually understands and doesn't complain. Anyways, I could not agree more about waiting it out. It will be a great success for the general VZW customers in my opinion. However its quiet boring reading all the criticism people put out there about phones not even released. Too many people on these forums "jump the gun" with nearly all their statements. You my friend...seem to understand the business world and unlike many others don't complain about everything.

Back