Birdman rom in rom manager?

This is an RC ROM and in my opinion not worth downloading/installing unless you want to be a guinea pig and want to help out by pointing out all the things that are wrong with it.

There's a few people that have posted at AD with the same problem about the SD card not mounting and now they're not even being able to load up their backup. I would suggest just flashing SBF and going back to the leaked Froyo release.

I'll just pass on it then. No need to reflash the sbf, 2.2 leak is still installed.

Noob question, sorry!:) Is this an update.zip or has the bootloader been cracked?

FlyX

I had an easy enough installing FlyX, but I'm having a few weird issues. Every time I do any kind of reboot, it reboots in recovery mode first then I have to hit the reboot from there and it works fine. Another weird issue I had was it seemed to get rid of my Swype keyboard... I know both of these issues are minor, I'm not having SD card issues to my knowledge just thought I'd share. Anyone else had issues like these?

other then that it runs fine. Haven't noticed any big changes, but birdman is a BEAST! Thanks for the rom!

I had an easy enough installing FlyX, but I'm having a few weird issues. Every time I do any kind of reboot, it reboots in recovery mode first then I have to hit the reboot from there and it works fine. Another weird issue I had was it seemed to get rid of my Swype keyboard... I know both of these issues are minor, I'm not having SD card issues to my knowledge just thought I'd share. Anyone else had issues like these?

other then that it runs fine. Haven't noticed any big changes, but birdman is a BEAST! Thanks for the rom!
[B]birdman [/B]from the OP @alldroid said:
Swype (removed for their constant anger towards rom devs)
Also on your reboot issue, that was happening to me when I had Koush's bootwrapper/loader app thingy installed.

FlyX Rom

Also on your reboot issue, that was happening to me when I had Koush's bootwrapper/loader app thingy installed.

Hey thanks. I'm also having problems getting my wireless tethering to work, and I have a bunch of apps and widgets force closing on me . Do you think this has to do with the bootstrapper app as well?

Hey thanks. I'm also having problems getting my wireless tethering to work, and I have a bunch of apps and widgets force closing on me . Do you think this has to do with the bootstrapper app as well?
No dude, it has to do with anyone loading this up on their devices being dancedroid"a beta tester/guinea pig"dancedroid...lol... Click Here to post your issues. Be sure to read/search the thread before posting any issue...

hOPE tHIS hELPS!!dancedroid

Back