Bloo for Facebook is really sucking lately

jcardona1

Reaction score
I always liked Bloo and always thought it was better than the stock FB app. but after this latest update, i cannot view pictures for the life of me! i find myself using the stock app more and more because i cant view pictures. they either dont load or take several minutes to load. occasionally ill get a picture to open right away but this is very rare.

i'm losing hope with Bloo! anybody else having the same problems?

ONLY THING bloo is good for is letting you know about your notifications why the stock one doesn't do that is beyond me... I also get double notifications from bloo kinda annoying but it is what it is

-=Jason=-

I always liked Bloo and always thought it was better than the stock FB app. but after this latest update, i cannot view pictures for the life of me! i find myself using the stock app more and more because i cant view pictures. they either dont load or take several minutes to load. occasionally ill get a picture to open right away but this is very rare.

I'm having the same issues too! Are u rooted? I though it could be because of the ROM but I highly doubt that now.

I'm having the same issues too! Are u rooted? I though it could be because of the ROM but I highly doubt that now.
yeah i'm rooted, and it was working fine on my rooted ROM up until the latest Bloo update and it still hasnt changed. ive now resorted to using the stock FB app most of the time, and relying on bloo only for notifications.

such a disappointment

I think Bloo and the stock FB app are both crappy.. If I had to pick one I'd go with the stock app... Most on here say they prefer just go to the mobile website...

bloo notifies you about the same **** like 30 times.

Back