Why an app for Facebook instead of browser? Looking for a GOOD FB app? Look here!

Log in from your pc to facebook, click account in the upper right, click application settings. From there, find the drop down menu and select "authorized". Find Bloo and set permissions that way.

Check all tabs and make sure all boxes are checked.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Notice from the blog that an update is coming this weekend. Why is it not here yet?

Notice from the blog that an update is coming this weekend. Why is it not here yet?

I'm not sure. I worked second shift tonight and haven't talked to the developer for a few days.

I DO know that he didn't want to put the update out until he's happy with it. I'm still testing for him and the version I have has a few bugs he wanted to fix as well as a couple more I found. He works a LOT so it's hard for him to get time to work on bloo as much as he'd like. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear something!

The main thing I care about for this update is notifications. I could care less about chat and a lot of other things. I just reeeeally want notifications that work all the time instead of 1 out of ever 10 notifications I get!

The main thing I care about for this update is notifications. I could care less about chat and a lot of other things. I just reeeeally want notifications that work all the time instead of 1 out of ever 10 notifications I get!

That's odd because I have been using Bloo since I got my Droid in November and at the beginning the notifications didn't work much. But for the past month or so they work flawlessly for me. I usually get the notification before i get the email saying I have a comment/post...

The only issue I have with Bloo is that it can render posts slowly...everything else has continued to get better as the program matures...I am looking forward to see what the dev has planned for the program!

Anyone have any idea why my notifications don't work? I honestly get like 1 out of the 10 that I am supposed to get. Mainly only when someone "likes" a comment or post.

I do like bloo a lot more than the stock app. But I like my smoked widget on my home screen and until Bloo gets a widget (looks like its coming :icon_ banana:) Im sticking to stock. Also the FB chat sounds great . My only complaint about bloo at this point is it seems to take more time to download the profile pics in the news feed.
you know you can keeep the widget and use bloo for everything else right? its not just one or the other...

I'm not sure. I worked second shift tonight and haven't talked to the developer for a few days.

I DO know that he didn't want to put the update out until he's happy with it. I'm still testing for him and the version I have has a few bugs he wanted to fix as well as a couple more I found. He works a LOT so it's hard for him to get time to work on bloo as much as he'd like. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear something!

did you not say you werent affiliated with the dev in any way??

I DO know that he didn't want to put the update out u

did you not say you werent affiliated with the dev in any way??

If you read back through this thread, you'll see where he made a post and I offered to help him beta test. He accepted and asked me to email him. Other than speaking with him online using gtalk and the new bloo chat feature regarding the testing and having the occasional chance to ask him about the issues some of you bring here, I'm still not affiliated with him. I don't have a hand in developing the app and don't know anything about the issues that facebook's api causes except when he sends me links to info on them.

Why do you ask?

Back