Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

clock

robert,

Would you make a custom services.jar that moves the clock off the notification bar for FRF84b deodexed, please. I tried the services.jar from FRF57 and it won't boot - which makes sense. I just installed (via ROM Manager) your FRF84b deodexed and blue Energy theme for same. As usual I love it. In 2.2 no matter the ROM I always use Blue Energy theme. On thing though; I still haven't figured out how to get the time to just be an outline in Beautiful Widgets like you post in your screenshots. What am I missing?

Edit: Also, it seems that you used to use a different dialer. It was more 3D and the numbers were blue and stood out. Can you point me to that if you remember where it it? I hope I'm not asking for too much considering I just bought you a couple of cases of beer...

Last edited:
HexDialer works like a charm.

Thanks for all your hard work tonight man! you flippin rock! Time to make my "finished" backup and play some Final Fantasy... need to put my phone down for a bit.

Did you use the old hexdialer or was their an updated one, I didn't see a link at all on the main page only for the batteries. Im going to try the hex zip i have on my phone already. Just curious

i used the old hexdialer.

I removed the link for launcher pro since I was about 3 versions behind, and no time to catch up ATM. I have no idea why I took the hexdialer zip away. Ill post it back up in a few.

No probs the launcher pro version you have (or had) does work though, so anyone that has it already, you can run it. Even if you are three versions behind I like the themed one more anyway and it runs stable so heh lol.

or one can grab it from my sig :D put it there when i saw Rob's link was gone and peeps were asking about it dancedroid

robert,

Would you make a custom services.jar that moves the clock off the notification bar for FRF84b deodexed, please. I tried the services.jar from FRF57 and it won't boot - which makes sense. I just installed (via ROM Manager) your FRF84b deodexed and blue Energy theme for same. As usual I love it. In 2.2 no matter the ROM I always use Blue Energy theme. On thing though; I still haven't figured out how to get the time to just be an outline in Beautiful Widgets like you post in your screenshots. What am I missing?

Edit: Also, it seems that you used to use a different dialer. It was more 3D and the numbers were blue and stood out. Can you point me to that if you remember where it it? I hope I'm not asking for too much considering I just bought you a couple of cases of beer...

Hmm, I could do one without the clock. The different dialer I am going to have to dig from the dead. I keep meaning to make a new one, but time is not on my side and ROMs are coming out like crazy right now.

And no it's not too much to ask, thanks for the beer!

robert,

If you are using Beautiful Widgets, the skin is NakedDroidSeeThru by 928Droid. It's available in the download skins section in the Beautiful Widgets app.

BTW> Look at the OP for the new Blue Energy - EV Special.

No Clock, Old BE Dialer

I just posted the link back up for the hexdialer. Also posted new Sapphire link to add the music app back in.

anticipating the release of your new launcherpro... whenever they stop putting out updates every other day...

Hoping for the new launcherpro myself... Anyone else have an issue with trying to get the circular battery thing to work with .4? I just get boot loop...

Wow.. That blue energy one looks so nice! I wonder if it's possible to make hello kitty live wallpapers. Wow you are creative and talented! I wonder how people make these different scenes. Sorry I'm new to this.

My clock disappeared anyone know how to get it back? I installed over naked bbv0.4

Edit:
(never mind it says no clock lol wat a noob mistake, I'll be downloading the other one)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back