Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

roberj13 many thanks for your beautiful Blue energy! I was trying to click to look at the July 4th theme but the link isn't working. Can you check the link? ;)

what does deodexed mean (noob)?

and could I install this rom without a wype?

Ok answered first question on my on, but can I simply install BV04 over FRF84B without a wype?

Yes..btw the link on the first page is not BB.4 it is just a plain deodexed FRF84B. But if you find BB.4. It is already deodexed.

Almost any rom that you would have used in the past would have been deodexed. I don't think it makes any other difference other than being able to theme it.

It kinda works on the odexed version, (about half of the time it bootloops) but clock color won't change and other wacky stuff might happen that I didn't get far enough to test.

But like I said if you are coming from FRF57, BB .2.1, FRF84B, BB .3 or maybe some other froyo variants you shouldn't have to wipe..(I didn't)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

what does deodexed mean (noob)?

and could I install this rom without a wype?

Ok answered first question on my on, but can I simply install BV04 over FRF84B without a wype?

Yes..btw the link on the first page is not BB.4 it is just a plain deodexed FRF84B. But if you find BB.4. It is already deodexed.

Almost any rom that you would have used in the past would have been deodexed. I don't think it makes any other difference other than being able to theme it.

It kinda works on the odexed version, (about half of the time it bootloops) but clock color won't change and other wacky stuff might happen that I didn't get far enough to test.

But like I said if you are coming from FRF57, BB .2.1, FRF84B, BB .3 or maybe some other froyo variants you shouldn't have to wipe..(I didn't)

so your theme will work with the BV04 I downloaded?

Yes everything should work fine.

Pete has 2 versions one odexed the other deodexed. My guess is you have the deodexed, so yes you can just install this theme. I can confirm it works with bb.4. Also just backup your current .4(which you should do anyway) and try to install this. If you get stuck at moto screen of death or a boot loop, just boot into recov and install your backup.

What i have running (sorry I dont have all the fancy links)
BB.4
SS Battery
Chevy low 1.2 (running at 1.1 tops i personally get instablity issues going 1.2)
Blue Energy thx to Roberts awesome job again last night
Hex Dialer
And themed Launcher pro

everything is running stable and awesome. Only issue I had was the themed launcher pro, only themed my app tray icon (the green droid). I long clicked the other icons on the launcher and changed them manually so easy enough to do.

Also Robert I didnt notice the links for hex and launcher pro anymore, i may have missed them but i guarntee people that dont have them already are going to be asking for them:) Anyway thanks again awesome job.
dancedroid:icon_ banana:

I removed the link for launcher pro since I was about 3 versions behind, and no time to catch up ATM. I have no idea why I took the hexdialer zip away. Ill post it back up in a few.

I removed the link for launcher pro since I was about 3 versions behind, and no time to catch up ATM. I have no idea why I took the hexdialer zip away. Ill post it back up in a few.

No probs the launcher pro version you have (or had) does work though, so anyone that has it already, you can run it. Even if you are three versions behind I like the themed one more anyway and it runs stable so heh lol.

robert you do awesome work i will be making a donation to your cause very soon thx again

Had to update the Sapphire version removing musicgoogle.apk as it was causing two music apps. Or if you already deleted it you don't have to use the new version.

Love this theme, but sadly it is not compatible with UD 2.0.0.

**Edit** Everything seems to work except the shutdown options are all screwed and the lock slider is messed up.

Last edited:
Back