Custom Miui Lockscreens

hey mjh please don't try to be a **** because we can all play that game he said in his first post if you have questions ask in which i did so either help or get out

hey mjh please don't try to be a **** because we can all play that game he said in his first post if you have questions ask in which i did so either help or get out

umm , ok was just poking some good natured fun regarding the NFL..sorry your such an azz about it.

here you go:

can someone resize this image for me to 115 x 115 i can't get it to resize like i got my other one to

Bama, you can't help him with a Viking Lockscreen..my god he will either drop the phone or his friends will intercept it and he won't get it back:icon_ banana:

Nice allday/favre reference lol

Do i need to add a disclaimer that I am not responsible for your phone sending pics of your junk to females. ;) I kid, I kid!

Last edited:
Hey bama, first off great work man. Appreciate your time and effort into making our Droid experience better. So I followed your directions to a T, (very nicely explained btw) and when I went to load the theme via the new Theme Manager I didn't see it on the list. I tried it over the Blue Steel theme. Now I deleted the original them from my SD card, and moved over my customized theme. So when I saw Blue Steel on the list again I figured it was still named that because in the description, after re-zipping the files it was still named Blue Steel.

Anyway, I loaded the them, restarted and nothing. Lock screen is the same as it was, and the theme background actually changed (different problem all together, not worried about that). So I saw the option at the bottom of Theme Manager to "load theme" so I did and chose saw the theme in there that I had renamed. Same problem. Wonder if there was something wrong I did or miss a step? Like I said I followed your directions completley. If its something that I did that you may have an answer to, I'd appreciate your feedback.

I'm at Bible study right now. Ill getback to you when I get home.
Hey bama, first off great work man. Appreciate your time and effort into making our Droid experience better. So I followed your directions to a T, (very nicely explained btw) and when I went to load the theme via the new Theme Manager I didn't see it on the list. I tried it over the Blue Steel theme. Now I deleted the original them from my SD card, and moved over my customized theme. So when I saw Blue Steel on the list again I figured it was still named that because in the description, after re-zipping the files it was still named Blue Steel.

Anyway, I loaded the them, restarted and nothing. Lock screen is the same as it was, and the theme background actually changed (different problem all together, not worried about that). So I saw the option at the bottom of Theme Manager to "load theme" so I did and chose saw the theme in there that I had renamed. Same problem. Wonder if there was something wrong I did or miss a step? Like I said I followed your directions completley. If its something that I did that you may have an answer to, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gerg use root explorer or ur computer to look at the files again i had the same problem then i relized that my first lockscreen picture was the name.png.png so it didn't come up till i changed it then reloaded the theme and restarted and now its nice

gerg its probably because he has 11 pngs for the lockscreen. delete all 11 and add your 3 sliders to it.

gerg its probably because he has 11 pngs for the lockscreen. delete all 11 and add your 3 sliders to it.

Hey man, thanks for the quick response. After a few trials and errors I figured it out. I also found that some part of the problem is certain themes in that pack do not work for whatever reason.

np, glad you got figured it out!

s1tfzp.png

Pressed Slider Highlight
4vkzlg.png

Just some sliders i'm messing with...dancedroid

Back