Custom Miui Lockscreens

Thanks for posting those fireproof! Im just about done with my new theme. Ill shoot you a pm when i get it done.

I've followed all the instructions in this thread to create my own custom lockscreen sliders, and deleted all the pngs in the theme, added mine, zipped it back up and copied it to my phone, but whenever I try to install the theme nothing happens, the lock screen stays the same. I know this is a droid forum, but I'm using an HTC Incredible. Could that in any way be the problem? Or maybe since I zipped the file on a mac it's different on a pc? When I examine the zipped folder on my phone with root explorer, there is an extraneous folder named _MACOSX along with framework, preview etc. Within the _MACOSX folder there is another framework folder, inside that is a res folder, insode of that is another drawable-hdpi, and inside of that is the 3 png's that i added to the theme along with something titled ._.DS_Store.
It's safe to say that I'm very confused, anyone know whats going on?

I've followed all the instructions in this thread to create my own custom lockscreen sliders, and deleted all the pngs in the theme, added mine, zipped it back up and copied it to my phone, but whenever I try to install the theme nothing happens, the lock screen stays the same. I know this is a droid forum, but I'm using an HTC Incredible. Could that in any way be the problem? Or maybe since I zipped the file on a mac it's different on a pc? When I examine the zipped folder on my phone with root explorer, there is an extraneous folder named _MACOSX along with framework, preview etc. Within the _MACOSX folder there is another framework folder, inside that is a res folder, insode of that is another drawable-hdpi, and inside of that is the 3 png's that i added to the theme along with something titled ._.DS_Store.
It's safe to say that I'm very confused, anyone know whats going on?

Yeah ive talked to a few people who have had issues getting themes to work using mac. What theme are you trying to put them in?

What if I don't actually have the images I want? I want to lockscreen slider from the 11.26 MIUI for the Desire

What if I don't actually have the images I want? I want to lockscreen slider from the 11.26 MIUI for the Desire

can you give me a pic of what it looks like?

can you give me a pic of what it looks like?

sliding_panel_bg.png

lemme know if you want the framework

whoever wants it... that's 11.26 dinc miui slider.

Oh, okay. Do you have the icons? That's what I'm trying to change mine to. Also, the pressed icons, etc?

yes, i have the entire framework and every piece of the slider... though i dont think it looks like that ugly screenshot you posted :)

whoever wants it... that's 11.26 dinc miui slider.

Isn't that the exact same slider for any "stock" MIUI ROM?

It certainly looks like the same slider on my Droid.

lol, it's not my place to say if it is or not... they asked for 11.26 dinc and i can provide.

Back