Dealing with Stress Symptoms

simonesmart94

Reaction score
When someone is feeling burden on his mind or worried about some serious matter and took it on his nerves then this condition is known as stress. In this condition we feel irritated and annoyed of the surroundings. He feels like someone is trying to harm him and he is helpless and cannot do anything. In this condition his mental powers and physical condition also gets affected. The stress symptoms in my view are depression, high blood pressure and weakness. Moreover the facial expressions also tell us about the condition of the person. When a person is suffering from depression it affects the physical and mental condition of the person and hence causes temperature in the body. This temperature weakens the immune system and in this way a person gets diseases.

Suppose you are a youngster and started a relation with a girl. In the start that girl loves you the most. She took care of your every requirement and need. But with the passage of time she starts changing herself for nothing. The one, who takes care of your every good and bad, is now a changed person. This will definitely put a bad impact on you and you will be depressed by it. Most of the time, you realize that you are wasting your time with her but your love will not allow you to do this.

When a person is stressed he is full of depression inside. His mind is working at its best but his body is not collaborating with it. this is the main factor which needs to be corrected. Here the person needs motivation and care. The accuracy of this person is also at its best at this time but he is not accepting at this time.

I have seen some people who commit suicide due to this problem. Here I would say that suicide is not a remedy of a trouble. Instead it is the beginning of a new trouble for your relatives. If you want to get out of this stress you really need to take good care of your health and mind. Make it a habit to go for morning walk and spend time with the nature. Use the social media sites like face book and twitter to join yourself with the society. Spend time with your friends and family as they are your best asset who loves you without any reward. I assure you that you will actually feel better.

You can find out stress symptoms and resolve any issues with proper time management.

Back