[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

That's what I've been reading... Thanks. I even ordered a 4G sim elsewhere (reputable seller) , not thru Verizon, as to not raise any suspicion.

Ok, back to topic...

Maybe overclock is causing lag and reboot issue somehow?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I got a few random reboots also. And may I ask where you bought your 4G SIM from? You can PM it to me. I plan on buying a 4G capable phone somewhere and activating it so I don't use my unlimited, at some point down the road.

The random reboots issue i solved with setcpu and setting up overclock profiles

Ah. What profiles did you set?

The main one is the screen off profile i set that to 300/300 helps save battery and when screen comes back on it gos back to 1200 so it stays snappy
For temp increase i set it to 800 if it gos above 104f so it dont melt lol
Main thing was the screen off so it doesnt stay working so hard which causes lag and ram overuseage thus random reboots.. :D

The main one is the screen off profile i set that to 300/300 helps save battery and when screen comes back on it gos back to 1200 so it stays snappy
For temp increase i set it to 800 if it gos above 104f so it dont melt lol
Main thing was the screen off so it doesnt stay working so hard which causes lag and ram overuseage thus random reboots.. :D

Cool. I'll set those when I flash HGH again.

I'm not having a problem with random reboots, I'm having random problems rebooting, if that makes sense. When I choose to reboot sometimes it doesn't make it all the way thru, must battery pull. I tried setting screen off profile, but can't afford to miss work due to my alarm not going off, again... Lol.

Cobra, i'll pm you the ebay link once I know the SIM works . Don't want to steer anyone in the wrong direction...

I'm not having a problem with random reboots, I'm having random problems rebooting, if that makes sense. When I choose to reboot sometimes it doesn't make it all the way thru, must battery pull. I tried setting screen off profile, but can't afford to miss work due to my alarm not going off, again... Lol.

Cobra, i'll pm you the ebay link once I know the SIM works . Don't want to steer anyone in the wrong direction...

That's cool. Thank you. :) I never had a problem making the phone reboot. Always did it when I wanted.

yeah this too has plagued me and my wife

So, dav, what's planned for us??

Oooh idk right now. So much to fix. I'll prolly start fixing stuff

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I also seem to have poor signal compared to other ROMs.

Weird. Do me a favor... delete everything in the init.d folder and reflash.

Weird. Do me a favor... delete everything in the init.d folder and reflash.

Delete on the phone using a file explorer? Or in the .zip?

Back