Droid Pro Cases/Accessories

Couple more pics of the holster...

Where can you get this case? I bought the Body Glove tonight and I am honestly not the biggest fan I feel like its a tan too bulky now.

Thank you.

I bought it at the Verizon store. Here is my video review.

[video=youtube;QsISpdutaIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsISpdutaIg]YouTube - Motorola Droid Pro Case[/video]

I can't believe all the guys at my local store told me that case wouldn't be out for a month or two! Pisses me off. I'll return this piece of sh-t Body Glove tomorrow and pick it up.

I can't believe all the guys at my local store told me that case wouldn't be out for a month or two! Pisses me off. I'll return this piece of sh-t Body Glove tomorrow and pick it up.

Interestingly enough, I was given the same answer at my store but the rep looked again in the back room and said they were fresh out of the delivery box. dancedroid I thought they were available online also, maybe go that route and get the free overnight shipping option.

That's nice, but it's still the HOLSTER.... or at least hast the holster option. I don't want the HOLSTER because I keep it in my purse or in my dress pocket. I've always been a fan of the "Hard Rubberized" snap-on covers because they are super-protective, really take a beating, but are just grippy enough to keep the phone from sliding on smooth surfaces or slipping out my hands. I don't like those "STICKY" silicone covers because they won't slide in and out of my pockets and cat hair sticks to it like GLUE !! *LOL*

Couple more pics of the holster...

Where can you get this case? I bought the Body Glove tonight and I am honestly not the biggest fan I feel like its a tan too bulky now.

Thank you.

[video=youtube;QsISpdutaIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsISpdutaIg"]YouTube - Motorola Droid Pro Case[/video]
Is it easy to get the phone out of the holster when your getting a call? I would have thought it would be a lot easier to pop it upwards instead of sliding it to the side in order to get it out. Also, $30 seems a bit too expensive to pay for this. Is that what they cost in stores as well or just on-line?

My VOW store has the clear snap on plastic and the rubberized in black and also blue...and my local store is a ghettorific kiosk. I'm betting these are stocked in most retail stores if the kiosk has it.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Thank you.

[video=youtube;QsISpdutaIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsISpdutaIg"][/video]
Is it easy to get the phone out of the holster when your getting a call? I would have thought it would be a lot easier to pop it upwards instead of sliding it to the side in order to get it out. Also, $30 seems a bit too expensive to pay for this. Is that what they cost in stores as well or just on-line?

It slides out of the holster quite easily to the side and top for me. I have a corporate account so I was able to get the case/holster for $22 after discount. They give discounts in many instances such as being a AAA member etc...Have you checked to see if you get any sort of discount through your employer etc..?

for what it's worth, i chose to try out the anti-glare screen protector and have no complaints...works for me

I'll wait til Seidio release some...Also, get the extended battery. Thank me later.

I WOULD wait for the Seidio release, but WHEN are they releasing something??!! Most after-market manufacturers would have had accessories out within the same WEEK as the launch! I'm getting frustrated 'cus I desperately need a case and prefer the hard-rubberized ones for protection and also grip (but don't want a holster-style). *sigh* Wish they would hurry up!! :(

Have you really noticed a big improvement with the extended battery? That's going to be my next purchase.

I'll wait til Seidio release some...Also, get the extended battery. Thank me later.

I WOULD wait for the Seidio release, but WHEN are they releasing something??!! Most after-market manufacturers would have had accessories out within the same WEEK as the launch! I'm getting frustrated 'cus I desperately need a case and prefer the hard-rubberized ones for protection and also grip (but don't want a holster-style). *sigh* Wish they would hurry up!! :(

Have you really noticed a big improvement with the extended battery? That's going to be my next purchase.

Huge improvement. Been using my Pro all day and it is still at 70%

WOO-HOOOO !!!! Finally got 'em on Ebay !!!!! The Hard Rubberized snap-on covers !!! YAY !!! They're only around $3.95 !! I usually stock-up on them because mine take a beating. I'm SO happy!! I got 'em from the seller: allbest4u

Back