Droid Pro Cases/Accessories

Cases and Extended Batteries

If you use and extended battery will most of the cases online not fit right?

Anyone had this issues already?

Thanks.

Duck

I just found out the hard way that the extended batt & new cover do not fit in the Verizon case/holster....

I liked that combo, so now I guess I'm stuck until someone makes a new one that will fit the extended...

I do however like the feel of the Pro with the new battery and case installed... a little beefier and easier to hold...

I took out the back cover so that my case fits.

Duck

I just found out the hard way that the extended batt & new cover do not fit in the Verizon case/holster....

I liked that combo, so now I guess I'm stuck until someone makes a new one that will fit the extended...

I do however like the feel of the Pro with the new battery and case installed... a little beefier and easier to hold...

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Duck

oh, nice thinking...maybe at least a temporary fix....

so the Verizon snap on case that came with the holster is serving as the case for the phone now right? may have to give that a try since I really need a way to be able to use the holster....I just ordered a leather slip in case from Amazon that looks like it will work, but still prefer the holster...

Thanks!

Exactly, it fits perfectly without the battery cover.

Duck

oh, nice thinking...maybe at least a temporary fix....

so the Verizon snap on case that came with the holster is serving as the case for the phone now right? may have to give that a try since I really need a way to be able to use the holster....I just ordered a leather slip in case from Amazon that looks like it will work, but still prefer the holster...

Thanks!

flash

saw on another thread that you were able to get the holster case to fit over the extended battery....gonna give it a try when I get home...

this still working out okay and sliding in and out of the holster okay?

Yup it slides in and out the holster perfectly.

flash

saw on another thread that you were able to get the holster case to fit over the extended battery....gonna give it a try when I get home...

this still working out okay and sliding in and out of the holster okay?

Great...thanks! Hope I can make it work....I've been worried I'm going to drop my Pro since I've been caseless/holsterless for the last several days....

Got home and viola...was able to make it work!

Love this case and holster, so just made my day!

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

I got the body glove from Verizon and I noticed after a day or two after the initial "covering", my reception is reduced and the signal drops below 3 bars. I live in an area where Verizon is good EVERYWHERE so I'm kinda concered. Does anyone else have this problem? I was thinking of hitting up Verizon later today to pick up some screen protectors or the extended battery, whichever is more available. By the way, does anyone no what to do for a small deep scratch besides the screen protector? I have multiple piercings and I think one of the studs I wear in my ear might have grazed the screen.

Cheers,
Squinty

actually u shouldnt get scratches on ur screen at all since it is glass.

Back