Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

My thought exactly. Its tough so that's one less advantage the maxx hd has over it:eek:

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

True but a case negates that advantage.

My thought exactly. Its tough so that's one less advantage the maxx hd has over it:eek:

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

My point is that the note 2 didn't appear to be on... it could've been faked.. IMHO..

My point is that the note 2 didn't appear to be on... it could've been faked.. IMHO..

screen wasn't cracked though unless ur assuming it was a dummy phone lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet said:
screen wasn't cracked though unless ur assuming it was a dummy phone lol

I know it is there job to test things like that out but if I had the note 2 in my hands (and I will once it comes to Verizon) I would use a dummy phone as well and when people questioned me about it I would tell them to prove it. Not trying to be dishonest or anything but we are talking about the greatest smartphone that has been built. I do not think I could do that to that phone.

I know it is there job to test things like that out but if I had the note 2 in my hands (and I will once it comes to Verizon) I would use a dummy phone as well and when people questioned me about it I would tell them to prove it. Not trying to be dishonest or anything but we are talking about the greatest smartphone that has been built. I do not think I could do that to that phone.

and its not your job to do that to a phone lol.. its not like he's a consumer... drop tests are part of his job.. he definitely didn't do his job in terms of showing the screen on but I have no reason to believe that its a dummy phone... 94 is just a moto fanboy lol :)

So this almost seems off topic since everyone wants a Note 2 but do we know if the Razr HD and Maxx HD have a rear camera with a BSI sensor? I still have not been able to find anything that says one way or another with any certainty. I'm actually still interested in this phone. If it turns out they release it with 2GB of RAM I'll go for it. If only 1GB I'm not so sure. The only reason I'm thinking there is a chance is they never said how much RAM it had when they did the official announcement/presentation. Also $300 seems high without 2GB of RAM even if it has a huge battery.

Now that the Sony Xperia T is going to AT&T and no announcement has been made about the LG G on Verizon I'm leaning towards the Maxx HD. I love the design and build of the thing. I wish it had an LCD display and 2GB of RAM but really, I'll appreciate a huge battery more than the other things. I guess we'll see if the One X5 comes to Verizon. That could be an option. I'm just wondering how long I'll need to wait to actually replace my Droid X.

sweeeeet said:
and its not your job to do that to a phone lol.. its not like he's a consumer... drop tests are part of his job.. he definitely didn't do his job in terms of showing the screen on but I have no reason to believe that its a dummy phone... 94 is just a moto fanboy lol :)

I know its not my job. And I understand that it is his job to do things like that. And I believe that it was the note 2. It was just hard for me to watch someone drop something that I am going to be paying 700 to 800$ for. I remember watching a video on YouTube to where a person put a iPad in lava and watched it burn up and that made me laugh but watching the note 2 get dropped 3 times was not funny to me.

they've reported 1gb ram

Back