Galaxy Watch 7 and 7 Ultra

The battery issue patch for the GW7 has been pushed pretty much world wide and the patch for the Ultra is beginning to reach everywhere after an initial start in Asia then spreading.

Darth Mode 10+

I got the update . Only things I've noticed is it charges a little faster , same speed as GW6 did at 1% every 90 seconds UNTIL the last 5% . Before it was about 3 minutes for every 1% . This morning at 5 am it was 98% . I had to leave at 510 and it was 99% .
Before the update it was about 2 minutes for every 1% until 98% then it'd slow down to a trickle but not a crawl like this morning .
I don't know why but there seems to be 2 different looks for the settings menu now . 1 looks just like the Wear app menu the other looks like Samsung UI4 . I got the former . Many on Facebook and Reddit got the other . Same update version . Only thing I can think of is perhaps theirs is carrier locked but mine isn't ?
I haven't had the miraculous battery life increase that many many have but it is about 15-20% better .

Darth Mode 10+

All of my bands are for my Galaxy Watch 7 Ultra. Along with my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro in its Stainless steel case.
2dc001c8fc700202f0efd75f6a17d5d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

All of my bands are for my Galaxy Watch 7 Ultra. Along with my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro in its Stainless steel case.

I'm up to about 20 bands for the 7 Ultra and just ordered a 24mm wide leather band that's long enough to fit my 8 1/4" wrist . I've got over a dozen bumper covers in different colors and styles . For work I use a black bumper cover and a Bandini twist flex band . Screen protector is a must .
For the 6 I probably have 50 bands but only 2 bumper covers , both black that I use at work or doing lawn work . As many screen protectors as I've broken on the 6 there's no way the Ultra is gonna get used when I'm doing lawn work .

Darth Mode 10+

How are you liking the 7 Ultra?

Darth Mode 10+

Back