Galaxy Watch 7 and 7 Ultra

Ultra watch in the house just got it a few minutes ago and will have it ready for tomorrow with the ZF6
d28560c11fc36db104a82ad029672002.jpg
Any updates to share ?
Walmart has the GW4 classic on sale for $79 so I just ordered one to see what the hullabaloo is over a physical bezel .
If nothing else I'll trade it in next year toward a GW8 if they offer the insane trade ins again .

Darth Mode 10+

Any updates to share ?
Walmart has the GW4 classic on sale for $79 so I just ordered one to see what the hullabaloo is over a physical bezel .
If nothing else I'll trade it in next year toward a GW8 if they offer the insane trade ins again .

Darth Mode 10+
I didn't get a chance to wear it today because I left for work early in the morning and didn't switch over my SIM from the Pixel. I have it ready to use with the Fold. Nice pickup and you can definitely trade in later on

First day was pretty much a good day I had a small couple of hiccups but I think I resolve one with getting my notifications. I was doing a stair climber workout and it paused on me without me hitting the button so I will have to keep an eye on it the next workout to see if it was just a one-off. I did not charge last night and I'm sitting at 57% battery.

First day was pretty much a good day I had a small couple of hiccups but I think I resolve one with getting my notifications. I was doing a stair climber workout and it paused on me without me hitting the button so I will have to keep an eye on it the next workout to see if it was just a one-off. I did not charge last night and I'm sitting at 57% battery.
Have you gotten a firmware update yet or is it already on this one ? If not you should see better stability and much better battery life after getting it .
Screenshot_20241003_183551_Galaxy Watch7 Manager.jpg

Darth Mode 10+

Charging both the GW4 Classic and 7 Ultra .
Bezel is interesting on the 4 but performance is night and day better on the U7 when multitasking .
20241008_190848.jpg

Darth Mode 10+

Back