gingerbread leak worth it?

How do I do that without being able to get into the phone? It's stuck at the "M"?

U might need a new sbf the one u have might be messed up its worth a shot I have a good link but its on my computer and im at class

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

The SBF is downloaded to your computer, not your phone. Can you still pull up the bootloader by holding down the camera button, volume down, and then the power button (do this after a battery pull)

I believe that the camera button will not work any longer. I believe that you have to press and hold both the up and down volume buttons and then the power button to get into bootloader

I just tried it. You have to hold down both volume buttons and then the power button in order to get to the bootloader

Anyone know??

Whats 3g mobile hotspot patch do??

dam like i really want to flash it but i want to be rooted i like overclocking and 3g mobile hotspot patch, ok so if i make a backup and then flash it and then i have to sbf to get back can i restore that back after and be back to where i was or would i have to reroot first or hows that work?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Anyone know??

Whats 3g mobile hotspot patch do??

dam like i really want to flash it but i want to be rooted i like overclocking and 3g mobile hotspot patch, ok so if i make a backup and then flash it and then i have to sbf to get back can i restore that back after and be back to where i was or would i have to reroot first or hows that work?

Its a patch to gives u the 3g mobile hotpot for free that Verizon provides works ALOT better then wireless tether

Does anyone no what the 3 little squiggle lines are on notification bar next to 3g icon?

Anyone have any suggestions of getting back apps, contacts, phone logs, texts, etc. without being able to use titanium backup?

Apps should come right back after u sign into google account for the other stuff tho not to sure I think there's an app that's kinda like titanium back up for non root users...maybe

Its worth it. Not too much bloat, cant wait for Root so we can deodex.

Anyone have any suggestions of getting back apps(should redownload automatically), contacts(stored in google cloud, automatic), phone logs (not sure on this one), texts (SMS Backup, free app), etc. without being able to use titanium backup?

/10characters

Does anyone no what the 3 little squiggle lines are on notification bar next to 3g icon?

The bacon looking ones? yea it took me forever to figure it out. Its the vibrate notification.

This is a stupid question but...what is sbf and what does it mean to sbf?

This is a stupid question but...what is sbf and what does it mean to sbf?
It means to flash back to stock (previous rootable OS update)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Well I know how to switch roms.. I'm on rubix right nowe but I'm guessing switching from gingerbread back to fro yo is a different process?

an sbf is a recovery file you flash to your phone from your computer. that is the only way to get back from gingerbread.

Do I use the .320 or .340 when sbf'ing back through rsdlite? Or do I sbf to .320 then do another to .340?

Back