Help! First time with Rom Manager and I might have messed up...

You want to make sure you allow superuser permissions for rom manager in order for it to work properly.

Personally I think rom manager is a great tool for beginners, and clockwork is a pretty straightforward recovery.

But, that's just one man's opinion..

You want to make sure you allow superuser permissions for rom manager in order for it to work properly.

Personally I think rom manager is a great tool for beginners, and clockwork is a pretty straightforward recovery.

first question....where do i go to access superuser permissions?

second....is it possible to flash SPR without using RSDLite ?

thx

thx

1. If you go into app drawer. Tap the ninja labeled superuser, make sure all the apps in there have green circles not red

2. There is a way with terminal or adb, first time I installed I did it this way (before there was a SPR.sbf). Google it. What is wrong with RSD, do you have a Mac and no access to a pc?

Edit: found it here: http://droidthings.freeiz.com/?page_id=381

Last edited:
*edit* tallica beat me to it lol.. So, yeah, what he said.

Last edited:

thx

1. If you go into app drawer. Tap the ninja labeled superuser, make sure all the apps in there have green circles not red

2. There is a way with terminal or adb, first time I installed I did it this way (before there was a SPR.sbf). Google it. What is wrong with RSD, do you have a Mac and no access to a pc?

either i'm losing it or someting because i cant figure out how to get to this app drawer you speak of....

i have access to a pc but i'd prefer to do everything ota if possible, plus i dont have my usb cable around until later today....

thx

either i'm losing it or someting because i cant figure out how to get to this app drawer you speak of....

i have access to a pc but i'd prefer to do everything ota if possible, plus i dont have my usb cable around until later today....

What launcher are u using? the app drawer is the button on the botttom middle.

Check my earlier post for a way to install SPR without RSD.

..On your homescreen press the bottom/center apps button.. App drawer found.

now i remember seeing that ninja looking app in the drawer....it said superuser or something.....but its gone.... :/

if i lost it, how do i get it back.....i have easy root

i think i know what i did......yesterday, i hit the "unroot" button thinking it will bring me to the market to install some unroot app...

i think i know what i did......yesterday, i hit the "unroot" button thinking it will bring me to the market to install some unroot app...

Don't use easy root, look at my previous post, u can install SPR and use it to install a Rooted Rom to gain root.

Problem solved, re-root with Easy Root. Everything else will just fall into place.

Or do what tallica suggested.. There's some kind of animosity between tallica and Easy Root lol

Problem solved, re-root with easy root. Everything else will just fall into place.

Even if he does that,he still will need SPR or CW. That's why I said to Install Spr: SPRecovery

and then install custom Rom to get root,

Please listen people!

You could always fall back on ROM Manager and flash Clockwork. Doesn't matter, whatever is easiest for you, sarge.

Back