Horrible Lag for the Droid

I'd like to add that I've never used a task killer or antivirus on Droid (my 3rd one).

me too me too

i noticed it as well about two days ago i was freaking out. they could be test our handsets or running test to see what different types of user's are doing with their phone in order to get ready for the 2.1 update just my thought. I did a battery pull and re power up and then it went away. but it did act weird for two days.

Check Bluetooth, WIFI, and GPS as well if you don't use them all the time. There's a great program that sits in your notification bar called QUICK SETTINGS that allows you to change all these plus more with a single click. Free in the market.

I agree with prior posters. Sounds like an update snagged your processor and is killing your battery.

Prof Ray

For me, I think uninstalling programs like Home++ and Locale made a difference (can't be sure how much difference each made though).

found the culprit : The antivirus. One of the updates i received this past weekend must have attributed to my issue because once the app was installed, everything went back to normal.

Back