how do i listen to my music wirelessly on my motorola bluetooth?

wmontalbano

Reaction score
New to wireless and want to be able to listen to music wirelessly while exercising or whenever. Is this possible with all bluetooth headsets or just certain types. Just purchased the latest motorolla one and like it because it is light and fits my ear. Please help me with this hopefully simply.

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score
New to wireless and want to be able to listen to music wirelessly while exercising or whenever. Is this possible with all bluetooth headsets or just certain types. Just purchased the latest motorolla one and like it because it is light and fits my ear. Please help me with this hopefully simply.

So you bought prematurely:icon_ devil:

The headset needs to be A2DP compliant.
If not? No music.

cb2000a

Reaction score
MotoRokr S9-hd's

Sweat can damage these things (wrap the back part in plastic wrap....LOL...just might work).

Houndstooth

Reaction score
I use these for working out:

Amazon.com: Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Black): Cell Phones & Service

I don't really like in the ear headphones for working out + all my old ipod ones would get ruined with sweat. I'm sure sweat could ruin mine too so I'm now using a headband.

s305_3_new.png

OP
W

wmontalbano

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply about it needing to be an A2DP (whatever that means). I purchased Motorola's new HX1 and don't see anywhere that it is A2DP. Do you have any suggestions for a bluetooth that is. I really am interested in one that fits in one ear and not the headsets. Thanks for all the help.

fgy671

Reaction score
My S9-HD's are not playing sound anymore. they connect per the phone and if i reconnect a few times i can get the headsets to play a "blip" then the sound comes out of the phone. ?? any suggestions?
Thanks.

synctek

Reaction score
You have to purchase blue-tooth headphones/headset not an earpiece. A2DP is a blue-tooth profile designed to support stereo headphones.

fgy671 - un-pair the S9, powercycle the droid then pair the two again. Thats what I did yesterday. Bluetooth is finicky on the droid.

fgy671

Reaction score
perfect....all good now. thanks for your quick response.

:)