How long does it take to get the Incredible?

mikeb33

Reaction score
I went into the Verizon store with my Wife on Thursday with the intention of getting an Incredible. The guy said I have to order and it will ship by the end of the month. I wondered how long it has actually taken other people to receive theirs?
While we were there, the clerk sees my Wife looking at the Moto Droid and tells her if she gets that, my Incredible is free. So we did. It felt wrong leaving the store with a new phone for her, and nothing for me....

You might possibly want to check your local best buy. A lot of people have reported best buy having some in stock while their local VZW was out of stock. Worth a try. That's how I was able to get mine.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

quick

I called verizon, i ordered the incredible and the intensity for my wife, I got them in 2 days free shipping and they sent me a 2db card to boot...I love my incredible ...it is incredible:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

You might possibly want to check your local best buy. A lot of people have reported best buy having some in stock while their local VZW was out of stock. Worth a try. That's how I was able to get mine.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

i got mine from best buy! lots of stock and you can get the black tie insurance!:icon_ banana:

It all depends on where you are... verizon is sold out in all the western states.... along with best buy and every other store that had them.

I ordered one for my wife a week ago and it's still pending stock and hasn't shipped, they are saying 5/29 or so at this point.

Still waiting...
What shipper do they use? So I know when to get my hopes up when I see a truck in the neighborhood.

Still waiting...
What shipper do they use? So I know when to get my hopes up when I see a truck in the neighborhood.

Both of mine came FedEx. I ordered early and got one under their pre order program and one in two days right after tie introduction date. Would not choose anything else. Well worth the wait right now.

Still waiting...
Why not call VZW and ask?????:confused: Usually once they ship no more than 1-2 days depending on how they shipped. If they are still back ordered who knows? Fedex is the common shipper for VZW.

some people get them but they are running low and dont know when they will get more so to be safe they say it will be "shipped" by "blah" time so no one gets mad for delayed shipment

I went to the store where I ordered it and asked about status. They looked at the computer and all they could do it look at my order date and tell me that those orders should be in by the end of May.

I went in a week ago and upgrade both my phone and my daughters. She got the original Droid and I got an incredible. Hers showed up the following Monday. Mine is supposedly due by the end of the month. We are in Ohio.

About 7 more days hopefully and I will have mine.....

I submitted a family plan order on May 5th through an online store. About 4 days later I looked it up to see what's going on with the order. There was a note there for me to call and "finalize" the order. They said I must have missed an email notification... After that, there was still a few issues that would hold up the full processing of my order, namely family members not knowing which phone they wanted. I wanted them to get Incredibles but they wanted keyboards.

Finally, on the 14th, we completed it and on the 15th I recieved a official receipt for the upgrade of the other phones. I'm guessing my order date was the 15th. My family received their MOTO Droids on the 18th. I called up VZW and inquired about my Incredible ship date and I was told if it was ordered on the 11th or the 12th it would ship on the 28th, 13th thru the 15th would ship on the 1st.

I was happy to hear this as I was getting scared by seeing the ever-moving date on vzw's site to the middle of June now. At least their is some sort of queue.

This doesn't really answer your question, but when I went to Verizon to pick of the Moto Droid they had just gotten the Incredible in and poof... now I have the Incredible. Kinda of a lame story, but I like to tell it.

This whole backorder thing makes me feel almost evil. I decided on Incredibles for me & my wife on Apr. 28th, ordered them online via VZW NE2 that morning, and had them in hand by 2:00 the next afternoon. When I walked down to my local VZW store next day to look at covers, accessories etc. they were already out of stock except for reserved pre-order pickups. I had several pairs of eyes following me as I walked around with the Incredible. I almost felt guilty... almost.

Usually I'm the absolute last guy on the block to get whatever the next hot item is, but I guess I got a bit of good karma this time. I do hate waiting for stuff...here's hoping all of you on backorder status wake up to find 'em on your doorstep tomorrow! dancedroid

Back