Just forced the OTA update to my phone.............here's how.

Just did this and it works. Took me 5 or 6 I think, but it finally took.

Just worked for me; took about 15 tries. Updating as I type. Thanks for the brilliant find!:icon_ banana:

What are the improvements that you guys have seen so far?

For me the android os is no longer standing at 30-40% . Its a normal 5% now. The radios I think are a lot better. The phone seems more responsive. The battery on standby is better especially on 3g.

Got it on the 2nd try. So far I don't see any differences. Not being negative, very happy I got it, FINALLY. What do you see? The phone seems a bit faster and not so sluggish.

Has anyone posted any noticeable differences after installing the 4.0.4 update?

Much better battery life for me. Got 13+ hours out of it today with much heavier than usual usage. I've never gotten more than 10 hours before the update...

Tried 3 times. Went to try the 4th time ....google servies was no longer listed as app and there is no longer a option to check for updates???

Much better battery life for me. Got 13+ hours out of it today with much heavier than usual usage. I've never gotten more than 10 hours before the update...

That's interesting, because my only complaint so far, is that I've LOST about 4 hours of battery life. Normally I can make it to midnight with moderate usage, but last night it died about 8pm. I'm wondering what might be causing this?

standard or extended battery?

i charged mines to 100, took it off, made 1 word in words with friends, and my battery dropped to 97. im using the extended. with juice defender.

What was the update? I tried to update still says 4.0.2 and says I am up to date.

Back