LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

I was in the process of getting my screens set up when I turned the phone to see if landscape mode worked without putting the Droid in a dock. it did, but the shortcuts and widgets were all on top of one another. They didn't maintain the layout of vertical mode. Back to Helix for a while. I will eventually move back to LauncherPro, but it's not ready for me yet.

I was in the process of getting my screens set up when I turned the phone to see if landscape mode worked without putting the Droid in a dock. it did, but the shortcuts and widgets were all on top of one another. They didn't maintain the layout of vertical mode. Back to Helix for a while. I will eventually move back to LauncherPro, but it's not ready for me yet.

Sounds like something on your end as my phone auto rotates to landscape without any issues.

this launcher is crazy fast!! i love the update. Works perfectly. No rush to have the translucent)icons IMO, but they do look cool.

Deleted helix. this is my only launcher.

Developer, Keep up the Good work, and keep it blazing fast as someone else stated. dancedroiddancedroid

When I noticed an update available, I didn't dare hope it would be the shortcut changeability. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm gonna run it as my default now and see what it's like.

I haven't noticed this myself. Icons stayed in their same relative positions. There was a slight lag in going from screen to screen when in landscape at first, but that passed too.

Love the update. Great work, dev! Can't wait to be able to hide the status bar...

Looks like you can't use custom icons. Tried going through the bettercut prompt when long pressing one of the static icons. Went through the whole long process and the shortcut it created was just a stock icon for the shortcut I tried to create.

This is great, but I can't figure out how to pull up the home screens? usually you hold to the left or right of the home button, but obviously that's not working since there are icons there.

how do I bring up the screen choose thingy?

This is great, but I can't figure out how to pull up the home screens? usually you hold to the left or right of the home button, but obviously that's not working since there are icons there.

how do I bring up the screen choose thingy?

hit home twice

I have installed this and am giving it a shot. I have been using GDE since the day I got my Droid. So far I really miss the screen loop scrolling. I would love to see this in LP!

Really love this home replacement. It uses the same 4 bottom buttons i use on ones that let you customize plus it looks very sleek. The app drawer runs kinda slow with live wallpapers but its not a big deal.

If you are rooted download spare parts from the market. And change the transition speed to fast

Back