Leavin Droid Inc for DX

I mean not really...The screen size is a nice bonus but I miss sense ui, Dinc camera is better and the screen is just so much more vivid and sharp.

Haha uh oh kinda gettin nervous about my X now

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Im gonna give mine through the weekend man. I mean in reality this is a phone. haha...Do u still have the inc

Indeed I do that's what I'm using currently, won't know till tomorrow which one to keep, even though I'm pretty positive its not gonna be any easier when the time comes

Yea man both are good phones and have pros andcons. Let me know what u think when u get hd dx. I just cannt move aeay from that vivid screeen on the inc soooo nice. Also I like the social networking aps on htc too allows you to do more.

I am thinking of getting a modded case w the 2150 batt.

Hey, martin so I received my new X n and so far am impressed love the feel and everything but I do have to aadmit that the moto blur is no where near as polished as sense was but beyond that im really happy so far granted its only been a few hours side by side my x's screen is a lil better idk if u have an amoled screen on ur inc or not, ill keep you posted as I'm able to spend more time with it but so far adm pleased

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hey man I am glad u like it. I do have the ambled display
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums Appand compared to the X it rules. I really think it came down to sense UI versus blur. The sense is more polished u can pinch to zoom on internet. Missed the app share program and flashlight etc. Also liked friend stream better and HTC camera seemed much better to me. I'm sure ill get heat for being an HTC fanboy but whatever. Did y have the lcd incredible?

i got the sedio 3500 battery and the plastic screen protectors and the battery life is awesome but yea i really wish someone would make a body glove type case to fit the phone with that big back panel, then it would be perfect....i'm pretty happy so far with my incredible with this battery.

Jamie I was thinking of getting the OEM extended 2170 did u use that battety at all

Jamie I was thinking of getting the OEM extended 2170 did u use that battety at all

no i went right from the stock battery to the 3500 after just a couple of weeks..the stock battery really sucked.

Hey martin I agree about sense for sure and couldn't blame anyone for being an htc fanboy they make an incredible product in the incredible for lack of a better term haha yea I brelieve I did have the lcd screen honestly the only bad thing I could even think of about the inc is the stock battery other than that I loved my inc had I had an amoled screen o boy haha but that said I'm happy w the X so far seems to have a slightly larger learning curve so far that I've noticed at least my inc s seemed more user friendly do you know if they make a protective case for the extended battery of the inc yet that was my major hang up before

I have no issues with the battery on my INC. I did then rooted after getting the 2.2 OTA. Battery got better. Manually installed the Nov OTA and re rooted and battery got worse. I found some apps were not working correctly and uninstalled and reinstalled plus installed Autostarts and edited the apps that start at boot and such and I use it heavily and get 2 days with a stock battery. My 2150 sits in my laptop bag now and I just switch between my 2 stock batteries. I have used a ton of different Android phones but would not give up my INC for any of them.

One major change I've noticed is the reception on my X is amazing I usually can barely catch a signal at my house with any other phone I've had but with this Iaverage two to three bars

I've used both. My wife uses the Inc and I use the X. Both are great phones. They both have awesome call quality. The main difference is the size. So it depends on what you like. I'm 6'2 210 lbs and despite the smaller size, I have no problems using the dinc and it's sense keyboard. In fact I make more texting mistakes with the X. Again both phones do everything you need from a mobile phone. The Inc stock battey life isn't the best, but the X will drain quicky too, just like most phones with heavy use.

Back