Liberty Pulldown Backgrounds= Sick!!!

Can anyone please make a pull down of this Spidey pic? I've been trying and cant seem to get it right! I'm trying to get it to be transparent... thanks in advance!

status_bar_background36-1.png

MS, This looks Even better on DX, Great Frickin Job..Look forward to the Update:)

ChefB, I believe I did..I currently have a cyan theme loaded and btw these PDs should work with any rom. I jumped on Apex 1.4 real quick and used the latest PD that MS laced me up with and all worked..Of course, I jumped back to Lib1.5 cause My DX formed a Bond w/this rom..Flawless operation...

I am really diggin some of these pulldowns but when I change my LCD density to 220 they are all offcenter. Is there an easy way to correct this? Awesome work Sensei!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ChefB, I believe I did..I currently have a cyan theme loaded and btw these PDs should work with any rom. I jumped on Apex 1.4 real quick and used the latest PD that MS laced me up with and all worked..Of course, I jumped back to Lib1.5 cause My DX formed a Bond w/this rom..Flawless operation...

Hey Civic. Yea I tried installing these PD's. And after install it was the plain Liberty one. I'm running the Linear theme and they wont install. Sensei said it was because it changes the framework. But I thought they all did. So im still unable to use it myself. And I like Linear too much to go basic in order to use these.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Hey Civic. Yea I tried installing these PD's. And after install it was the plain Liberty one. I'm running the Linear theme and they wont install. Sensei said it was because it changes the framework. But I thought they all did. So im still unable to use it myself. And I like Linear too much to go basic in order to use these.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Cm8, am not sure why you're experiencing Dif installing these but it should be be working. I eventried it on Apex1.4 briefly and they all worked. Did try on fission 2.6.1 and no cigar..If you have Liberty, It should work, try the ctan or Crystal DX theme and see if that works for you..If not, MBK (the metamorph master), or MS will need to chime in and assist as am not qaulified to assist w/this..Sorry bro..

Is there anyway to make this have a transparent background so where there are notifications you can see the Glock? Or, can you just move the Glock logo to the bottom out of the way of the notifications and keep the background solid black? Thanks!

*** update ***

Guys, Im not been very active last two days, very busy at work, AND... Im working on something HOT for liberty 1.5... its going to be a full theme... VERY slick, clean & polished. Ive been working with bgill55 & Dave Kover, The Team Liberty Theme Master, to make sure everything is spot on be its released... Im testing hardcore right now on 4 DX's... Very close to release, so all my spare time is going to that project at the moment. Trust me tho... its sick !!! Nothing like it on Liberty Right now... Dave Kover may release it thru Liberty Tool Box, But we may have mirrors for DL also...got to catch him on twitter tonight & see. Ive also released a theme for OG Droid today, for Project Elite ROM, still need to post links to wallpapers, put up screenshots for that, plus in the testing stateges for a second OG Droid Theme also for PE 4.2. So bear with me, Im bustin azz to get these finished up. If anyone donates, I will make the status pulldown within an hour or two, so no worries there... Catch yall very soon! Ohh, Be sure to go "Like" my Facebook Page !! Thanks - @mobile_sensei :blackdroid:

Back