Lollipop Hold Out

To see if that it was mine that is getting warm or if others have it too.
I have not paid real close attention to the phone temp when Qi charging, but know that the phone does get warm. I don't think 100 degrees is abnormal or anything to be worried about.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have not paid real close attention to the phone temp when Qi charging, but know that the phone does get warm. I don't think 100 degrees is abnormal or anything to be worried about.

I try to keep my phone cool if I am help it. I have a Xbox one fans wired into a USB end. Keep her cool if I need it.

I try to keep my phone cool if I am help it. I have a Xbox one fans wired into a USB end. Keep her cool if I need it.
Nothing wrong with keeping it cool. I charge my Turbo 2 via Qi most nights while I sleep and it does get warm for a while...but as the charge gets close to 100% the temp starts to cool down. Then it's nice and cool the rest of the night.

I don't recall seeing my Note 7 get above 95 while fast Qi wireless charging.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I did a lot of testing on my Turbo 1. In my testing it regularly peaked between 107 and 109. That's on both Qi AND Turbocharging.
I read somewhere (and this could be false) that the Thermal Shutdown temp was 132.

That is hot. I use tiny flashlight + led application to check my temp. The application also colors the temp orange when it's hot. 105 when it turns orange.

Sooooo.....to get thread back on track......I'm on gingerbread and I was wondering if anybody has tried that "ice cream sandwich" thing I read so much about....
:)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well, I don't know about Gingerbread or Ice Cream Sandwich, but I had a hard-shell Waffle Ice Cream Cone about an hour ago... :D

Back