Who is holding out for the HTC Incredible?

It looks awesome... I also like that there is no physical keyboard (I never use mine on the Droid).. Screen is huge. Problem for me is I have another year and a half before my new every 2... I'd imagine something way better will be out by then...

You know, the Droid has the same size (3.7 WVGA) Screen as the HTC Incredible.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It looks awesome... I also like that there is no physical keyboard (I never use mine on the Droid).. Screen is huge. Problem for me is I have another year and a half before my new every 2... I'd imagine something way better will be out by then...

I defiantly agree with u except I will be able to get a phone in December and I think that will be a perfect time to upgrade if I so choose. but I really like my Droid and there really isn't a big difference from the HTC or N1 to make me want to switch

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

x2, wish I could transfer, oh well.

I will be making the switch. I don't use the keyboard...and I do prefer the slimness. I have no problem with the droid...just cosmetically I think the Incredible looks more pleasing. And I like the Sense UI......

wtf is up with that video?? There was a guy standing right next to him doing nothing... why wasn't he holding the camera?

Anyway.... I'd probably get one if they didn't price gouge the **** out of new phones. I wouldn't pay more than $200 retail for a smart phone.

Sold my Droid a month ago on eBay for this phone. Ill be pre-ordering on the 19th!

lost my droid last night so i'm holding out for now with a dumbphone and getting the incredible at launch

I'm pre-ordering as soon as the web site goes live. I hope VZW ships early. :)

Sold my Droid a month ago on eBay for this phone. Ill be pre-ordering on the 19th!

I listed my Droid tonight and it sold in three minutes. Looks like I should have asked for more money and now I will have to use my old Storm for a week.

I listed my Droid tonight and it sold in three minutes. Looks like I should have asked for more money and now I will have to use my old Storm for a week.

Damn, wonder if I would have any luck selling my HTC Imagio with Winmo before the Incredible hits or right after.

Damn, wonder if I would have any luck selling my HTC Imagio with Winmo before the Incredible hits or right after.

The sooner you list it the more you will get. I thought my auction would end in ten days and I would time out all perfectly. Demand is still high for the Droid and it probably wont get any higher for the Imagio than today.

Or two. Sorry, I just think you should know how long your life will be in BB-induced pain. hehe

C

Or two. Sorry, I just think you should know how long your life will be in BB-induced pain. hehe

I figured I could drag my heels a little before I ship it. :)

How much did you get for it? I got $410.00 for mine, but it came with the media dock and a seidio case.

Back