Luke Wilson is a Liar

But it doesn't make him a liar.. he is just working.

Was Andrew Young just "working" when he lied for John Edwards?

we are not getting into a political or moral discussion. there is a difference of ethics here. we are talking about a commercial.

Truthfully I just was coming up with a creative way of saying verizon 3g is faster, for the videos i posted, but everyone read a little to far into it, but regardless a lie is a lie

Who is Luke Wilson ? Sorry for my noobines but I don't have a TV and I don't watch TV . Is he some famous cellular network guru or engineer ? Can you direct me to his website where he reviews this two networks , I would like to read more about his opinion .

He is an actor and spokeperson for the at&t commercials

Who is Luke Wilson ? Sorry for my noobines but I don't have a TV and I don't watch TV . Is he some famous cellular network guru or engineer ? Can you direct me to his website where he reviews this two networks , I would like to read more about his opinion .

He is some scrub actor.

those commercials bother me because they are really deceptive. ATT map shows where they have basic coverage not where they have 3g coverage.

If I got paid to say a lie, it doesn't make it any less of a lie
Being a liar requires intent. IMO you're giving Luke Wilson too much credit for understanding the matter at hand.

In your case, however, you would definitely be a liar per your example since you know better. :D

If I got paid to say a lie, it doesn't make it any less of a lie
Being a liar requires intent. IMO you're giving Luke Wilson too much credit for understanding the matter at hand.

In your case, however, you would definitely be a liar per your example since you know better. :D

So I should have titled this thread "Luke Wilson Lies" and not "Luke Wilson is a Liar" I see your point

lol @ this thread
who cares? Verizon and ATT are always going to battle it out.
Like Google vs Apple vs Microsoft.

lol @ this thread

Did you look at the first page of this thread? I was just saying this because it looks like our 3g is faster, thats all

lol @ this thread

Did you look at the first page of this thread? I was just saying this because it looks like our 3g is faster, thats all

ok..i read that part but not everyone is responding to that only.
I see your point and your right, in comparison that our 3g does look faster.

well i don't think that makes him a liar, a complete tool however yes. although it would be funny to see his brother Owen doing the verizon commercials. :)

yeah i gotta agree that the commercial is pointless. great you have coverage in major cities...so does every other cellphone provider in the galaxy...

I saw this on Youtube, and I thought it was pretty funny.
[video=youtube;N0PLcLtnHf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0PLcLtnHf4]YouTube - Owen Wilson Needs Your Help[/video]

Owen wilson IS a loar! I jus wanted to say it too. Or at least regurgitating fabrications/exagerations :icon_ devil: Those commercials do bother me though and i'm not sure why. They're just commercials, but everytime I hear it on the radio, I quickly turn it:laugh:

i personally think both companies are lying about their coverage, go to the stores and grab their maps...

Last edited:
Another one with the droid in it.

[video=youtube;EQR67HXVt14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQR67HXVt14]YouTube - AT&T TV Commercial: Luke Wilson Smartphone Switch[/video]

Did that Dumb ***** just say while holding a droid "what is this where is my cool phone?". Simply Outrageous!

I was with AT&T, Cingular for YEARS. Tied up in a never ending family contract. I went to Verizon because their coverage in my area is by far the best. In some parts of town I got so frustrated I wanted to sling my AT&T phone over a bridge. But I must admit. I think AT&T has the best commercials. I laugh ever time I watch a new one. But yes they are lying.........
Verizon needs to step it up in the commercial area.

Back