Most Addicting Game you've played

Mahjong

Anybody ever played that one. I was addicted till I got the patch LOL!! Looking for it on the droid.. no luck yet ; (

Project I.N.F. -- I have played that for HOOOOOOOURRRRRRRS. Free too.

Abduction! World Attack.

Abduction World Attack is by far the most addicting game. I have beaten all of the challenges except the one that makes the controls reversed and it is so frustrating.

AirAttack - Enough said. Game is INSANELY addictive and fun. Best game, hands down, of the 30 or so I've played.

Parallel Kingdom was definitely the most addictive game that I've played on the Droid, to the point that I had to stop playing it because my girlfriend was complaining.

Now my fav. game is The Plateau. It's a puzzle game and my girlfriend actually likes playing it, so that's a plus.

anyone played the inferno yet? Seems like it would be up my ally, but not gonna try it out for $3.

blocked traffic is pretty addicting, graphics aren't to great but I've been sucked into playing it constantly.

Robodefense for me for sure!!

Yes this for sure.

Also anyone complaining that they cant try it and dont want to pay...........all pay downloads are free as long as you uninstall within the first 24 hours. Pay for the game, if you dont like it, uninstall it and you will not be charged. Easy peasy.

My last three smartphones have been by turns windows mobile, apple OS and now Android. I've always had Tetris on my devices.

In the case of my Droid I tried a couple of free versions and today purchased "Tetrominos" and EA's "Tetris", I quickly unstalled the former.

I payed for inferno, not a bad game, my voyager still had better games from the verizon list (resident evil, god of war, silent hill, etc.).

Back