Most Addicting Game you've played

Farmfrenzy is pretty cool (not like farm games on facebook), also tower raiders beta (a tower d game), if youv got some time, and you don't get aggrivated easily (or just REALLY like a challenge I would suggest a game called wandroid. A few a little easier, but still can be a challenge, are scrambled net, athol adventure, and iron site lite.

This game is great to kill time (and to drive you bananas):icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Downloaded Blocked Stone - looks good.

I wish everyone would make a list - these are hard to find.

I'm pretty addicted to Friction Mobile...

Right now I'd say the most addicting games I've played or am currently playing are:

Blocked Stone
Grid Droid
Flight Director
Throttle Copter
Labyrinth

Buka and Radiant are pretty awesome and I'm considering buying the full versions. :)

If you like Blocked Stone and Grid Droid I'd suggest going to the Market and searching "mToy." They make a number of challenging games with a ton of levels, and the best part is they're all free!

Labyrinth is the only one you'll have trouble with since the full version is no longer in the market. You can find it in game packs via torrents. You'll need a file management program such as Astro to install the .apk's. I use Bluetooth File Transfer as well since it doubles as a file management app.

I just put Doom on the phone as well. I'd like to add Quake to my list but I can't find a stable enough version that doesn't F/C after the first boot. :dry:

Right now I'd say the most addicting games I've played or am currently playing are:

Blocked Stone
Grid Droid
Flight Director
Throttle Copter
Labyrinth

Buka and Radiant are pretty awesome and I'm considering buying the full versions. :)

At first I thought the Droid had no addicting games other then what you could play on emulators, but Parallel Kingdom has become quite addictive.

I downloaded Buka Lite based on the recs in this thread and that is addicting. But my go to addictive game is still Colorix which reminds me of Tetris. Only better looking!

I've had Labyrinth Lite for a while now. I did try Doom a while back but the copy I had was so horrible it barely worked. How does yours work?

If you like Blocked Stone and Grid Droid I'd suggest going to the Market and searching "mToy." They make a number of challenging games with a ton of levels, and the best part is they're all free!

Labyrinth is the only one you'll have trouble with since the full version is no longer in the market. You can find it in game packs via torrents. You'll need a file management program such as Astro to install the .apk's. I use Bluetooth File Transfer as well since it doubles as a file management app.

I just put Doom on the phone as well. I'd like to add Quake to my list but I can't find a stable enough version that doesn't F/C after the first boot. :dry:

Blocked Stone
Grid Droid
Flight Director
Throttle Copter
Labyrinth

My last three smartphones have been by turns windows mobile, apple OS and now Android. I've always had Tetris on my devices.

In the case of my Droid I tried a couple of free versions and today purchased "Tetrominos" and EA's "Tetris", I quickly unstalled the former.

For me it's solitare. On the iPod Touch I had a GREAT solitare game. I paid $7 for it and it was worth every penny. I can't find a good solitare game on Droid Market, all the ok ones are landscape and all the portrait ones suck. I just want my touch solitare...great graphics, portrait controls, all around wonderful. I will pay for it!

Have you tried the Softick Solitaires? They are quite good. I picked them up for 5.something and you get 20 different solitaire games in the package (Klondike, Spider, Pyramid etc etc) with different challenge levels. They are visually pleasing and control well. My best and only game besides Abduction.

screen0.jpg

screen2.jpg

There is also a free version that only offers Klondike. After trying it I went for the full package. It's on sale atm too for 4.95 instead of 9.95

At first I thought the Droid had no addicting games other then what you could play on emulators, but Parallel Kingdom has become quite addictive.

I hear that. I got into it for about a month and a half and had to stop. I was spending too much time on it and I was just getting started getting myself established in the game. Now I'm sticking to quick pick up & put down games like Cestos and What The Doodle. PK requires too much of a continuous commitment for a cell phone game.

BTW.

The games that I play the most are (like I mentioned):
Cestos
What The Doodle
The Plateau
Armored Strike
Space Physics

You need to go get the full version of Labyrinth if you like Lite. There's tons of level packs out there, only problem with mine is the 3D option causes a F/C.

Doom works good other than having to remap the keys. I had to do a manual install though as it would F/C instead of trying to go out and download the necessary files automatically.

I've had Labyrinth Lite for a while now. I did try Doom a while back but the copy I had was so horrible it barely worked. How does yours work?

Cestos and Slimeball are my newest favorites I found in this thread. I check this thread daily to hear about the latest games people are playing.

anyone else play nintaii? really fun game. armored strike is also one of my favorites.
space physics and shoot u! are really fun too. i also play flight director every now and then.

if you like maze games, lightup and pocoro are very nice, very polished, good music.

does anybody know of a good blackjack game? i play real blackjack, but it's just ok...

Back