Motorola Announces Awesome New Moto Mods!

True, I forgot about that little gem of technology. Who do we need to talk to to speed up the process?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Apple?

Seriously though, someone needs to get it soon, that's the thing I hate most about the moto z... Everything else is awesome

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I like it where it is very much.

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

I like it where it is very much.

So are you going to get a new Polaroid Insta-Share Mod?

Yea, the back is nice too. With the Moto you can use it for navigation too which is cool.

I like the fingerprint button on the z2 force . I like the physical button on front. Wouldn't want face I'd either. Don't need it under the glass either. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Someone needs to buy this new Mod and tell us all about it.

Last edited:
Way I figure.... Use your phone's camera to take a picture of the picture I'm projecting on to my fence for you with my free projector :)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'm a little perplexed by this new Moto Mod. An Amazon Alexa Smart Speaker Mod. Sounds like it's an Amazon Echo turned into a Moto Mod. Apparently it's available starting today on Amazon and Moto's website. With the Moto Z having Google Now / Assistant built in and the existing option for the JBL Soundboost I'm not sure if this Mod will be a big hit or not? I suppose people that really like Echo / Alexa functionality would be interested. Thoughts?

577f3115b83bbeeb30996df1629ff5d6.jpg

New Moto Mod commercial.

They showed them all at the end.

I think it could have been done much better. The commercials where they show people using these things are much more effective.

Back