Motorola Announces Awesome New Moto Mods!

got it to work today!! odd that it would go this time. IT did say backorder projector but I am OK with that

Chris

got it to work today!! odd that it would go this time. IT did say backorder projector but I am OK with that

Chris
Glad to hear you were able to jump in on the sale. Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Anyone else notice the Moto Mods Manager app update, in the Play Store? Moto now gives us an On / Off toggle to manually control when a Battery Mod charges the phone. Cool.

d25b8e857dc37e30fb45b323a0588669.jpg

I didn't see this in the News section anywhere, so figured I would post here. Has anyone seen the new Moto Mod Style Shells made from Gorilla Glass? If I didn't already own all of the wood style, leather, and nylon wireless shell I would buy one of these, I like the designs.

moto style shell

I didn't see this in the News section anywhere, so figured I would post here. Has anyone seen the new Moto Mod Style Shells made from Gorilla Glass? If I didn't already own all of the wood style, leather, and nylon wireless shell I would buy one of these, I like the designs.

moto style shell

was reading an article about it yesterday. they do look nice but I wonder about scratches...

Gorilla Glass is pretty scratch resilient, so they should hold up pretty good. I'm just happy to see new functional Mods and new Style Shells come out every so often. Keep supporting that Moto Mod platform Moto.

Gorilla Glass is pretty scratch resilient, so they should hold up pretty good. I'm just happy to see new functional Mods and new Style Shells come out every so often. Keep supporting that Moto Mod platform Moto.

not from what I read, I read there has been a lot of complaints about how easily gorilla glass scratches.

In all the phones I owned with Gorilla Glass I never had one scratch. Your note 8 has Gorilla Glass, correct? Does it scratch easily?

no scratches on my phone but I am very careful. if you do an online search you will find a lot of complaints.
I've never had an issue with my phones scratching and in definitely not the easiest on my devices, though I'm no monster either.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

The only phone screen that I was able to scratch was on moto z force. Other then that I've never had a scratch on gorilla glass.

OK.... enough talk about scratches. If someone buys one and posts about scratches we can talk about it then. Back to the Moto Mods. I really like this one. Decisions.....hmmm.

1690d501f204175783cce31696c22139.jpg

Back