Motorola & Verizon Officially Reveal the Droid Turbo!

The black comes in kevlar and nylon.. The 64 gig only comes in ballistic nylon

No, FoxKat, its the one that looks like burlap.

sent from my XT1080 using tapatrash

SD card? water resistant is great, but still no xperia... decisions decisions, that red phone is so effing pretty... I'm gonna need 4 phones this year.

a different one each week.

It's Verizon so of course...

Yeah, figured as much. Moving to AT&T so looking for Turbo variant "X Play" or whatever it will be called. Maybe they'll luck out with an unlocked or easier to unlock bootloader.

Yeah, figured as much. Moving to AT&T so looking for Turbo variant "X Play" or whatever it will be called. Maybe they'll luck out with an unlocked or easier to unlock bootloader.
Att just as bad about locking bootloaders as Verizon. I am able to overlook it because you can buy unlocked devices.

We were waiting.. Lol.. Dang it.. I got confetti in my preworkout.. Ick

Correct from what I have seen the 64 will be 648.00 ( edge it 27 a month)
Only a 50$ difference?? Wow.. I'm shocked.. I was thinking at least 100$..but I'm cool with that. Lol

WORLD RECORD! It took 3 long grueling pages for this comment to appear

**confetti drops from the ceiling as trumpets blare from the stage**

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I know this may sound harsh but if you are one who care about locked bootloaders buy a nexus. With what went down this summer with celebrities no one is taking any changes including google. The latest android l is even harder to crack just read chainfire's piece on it. If rooting and unlocking bootloaders are your thing buy a nexus. For most people android has what they want stock so they don't care to root. I personally want an unlockable bootloader so I lean toward nexus devices.

I know this may sound harsh but if you are one who care about locked bootloaders buy a nexus. With what went down this summer with celebrities no one is taking any changes including google. The latest android l is even harder to crack just read chainfire's piece on it. If rooting and unlocking bootloaders are your thing buy a nexus. For most people android has what they want stock so they don't care to root. I personally want an unlockable bootloader so I lean toward nexus devices.

except unlocked bootloaders has absolutely ZERO to do with the fappening,

people (read celebrities) being morons and using easy to crack passwords is the problem.

but sure, lets all blame it on me wanting to have FULL control over my device which can make is safer than the stock bloated POS I get from verizon.

Microsoft doesn't tell me I can't have admin access on my own PC why should verizon tell me I can't have root access on MY $700+ dollar phone? nuf said

Back