[OFFICIAL] Help and Suport

nope.. it is update.zip and when i try to install it.. it says it's bad.. :(

Pandies have you checked to see if your update.zip file is actually named update.zip.zip ? I know that this happens sometimes when using Windows 7/Vista

X2... I felt pretty stupid when I. Figured out the vista was hiding the extension. 2 hours of time wasted....

Haha I used to have this happen to me back in the day in Windows XP when I wasn't as computer savvy. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

i even tried it as an unzipped folder .. no go.. still says bad.. abort..

nope.. it is update.zip and when i try to install it.. it says it's bad.. :(

X2... I felt pretty stupid when I. Figured out the vista was hiding the extension. 2 hours of time wasted....

Haha I used to have this happen to me back in the day in Windows XP when I wasn't as computer savvy. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Running Froyo 2.2 Kangerade 1.1 w/ Launcherpro and I used the kangerade script to move all apps to internal memory. Every time I reboot my phone I'm still having to re-add all the widgets I had. Not sure what else I can try.

No Wifi

I have tried many things but still have no WiFi. If I flash back to my 2.1 rooted ROM I have WiFi but every 2.2 ROM I have tried the WiFi does not work. I have tried flashing with SPRecovery and Clockmod recovery, and I have tried virtually all the different 2.2 ROMS out there. I also tried different kernels, again with no success. Anyone have any other ideas?

hey man the kangerade rom is awesome. but the only problem i am having with it is that my battery life seems to be worse since i installed it. I'm not overclocking or anything. I just wanted to know if there is anything i can do.

hey man the kangerade rom is awesome. but the only problem i am having with it is that my battery life seems to be worse since i installed it. I'm not overclocking or anything. I just wanted to know if there is anything i can do.

Try a new kernel?

Okay...I decided to move to 1.1, and I'm happy. I was wondering about playing .wav files though...I have VOIP phones at work, and e-mails get forwarded to my outlook with the message attached as a .wav file. I used to be able to open the .wav files on my Droid, and now I can't...This is kind of a big deal for me, since getting those voice mails remotely is pretty important when I'm away from my desk. Does anybody have any suggestions about how to play a .wav file? Am I missing something obvious? I downloaded the kangerade fix files and installed them, and still no luck.

OK. Did some searching and found a paid app called Remote Wav that's supposed to work, but I was hoping I had missed something that would take care of it within the ROM...

Last edited:
I just tried the newly released FRF84B ROM and still have no WiFi. Here is my question, once the official 2.2 is released for the Droid and I still have no WiFi how can hide the face my phone was rooted (I assume just un-root) and get a hole new phone. I am assuming that the official build will be lacking WiFi on my particular phone for what ever reason, because every unofficial build is not working, and I just want to prepare myself to get a brand new phone. Any suggestions?

I know skaggz fonts don't work with jrummys rom's but is there a way to get segoe font? Great font options but thats my favorite. Any way around this?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I know skaggz fonts don't work with jrummys rom's but is there a way to get segoe font? Great font options but thats my favorite. Any way around this?

Just take the font you want to use and drop it into the folder of one of the fonts in the goodies folder. Make sure the file is named the same so it replaces the original font in the folder. Then just use the script to change the font, or the new kangerade script app.

The apps on my sd card randomly stopped showing up today......anyone experience this or have a solution? I am using launcher pro and saw it supposedly has issues with this, but restarting it after the phone booted did solve the issue. I am also experience lockups, the only thing I did to my phone in past 36 hrs was move some apps to the sd card and then reboot the phone this morning, which is when all this started.

Update - couldn't fix problem so I did a nandroid back to 3 days ago.......all is well so far.

Solution : after further reading apparently a couple reboots will solve this issue (launcher still needs restarted after SD card is loaded at boot).

Last edited:
im having the same wifi problem im using (kangerade v1.1 nex theme 1.0 kernal) it shows my home network, tries to connect then disconnects, keeps on that cycle... is there a fix for my wifi issue??? thank you

Back