If you can't get 98%.. then yeah i'd use that... I commonly see 90%
Yeah I ordered 99% off of Amazon for my "work" I do on Xbox's.
PS. I finally ordered the micro HDMI to HDMI cable and it is pretty cool seeing my phone on the big screen.
If you can't get 98%.. then yeah i'd use that... I commonly see 90%
I think if I had it to do over again I would have taken the back off and gotten the battery out of there since the warranty is already gone from dropping in the pool. It's surprisingly easy to get the battery out. Then I would have immediately rinsed it in 99.999999999999999% alcohol to prevent further circuit damage.
I say that we should start suggesting everybody get a factory cable![]()
Started the insurance process. Get a new phone tomorrow... I was extremely surprised at how few questions the asked :icon_eek: so no complaints. Verizon has always treated me good. 2 more years and I'll be able the good stuff in a bottleSo did you get a new phone? Or did you start the insurance process?
Started the insurance process. Get a new phone tomorrow... I was extremely surprised at how few questions the asked :icon_eek: so no complaints. Verizon has always treated me good. 2 more years and I'll be able the good stuff in a bottle
Those videos just make me sick at the moment lol. Especially that guy basically playing with it underwater in a bath tub. I have a sneaky suspicion they are using that iottie clear plastic that makes it waterproof.But bro, didn't you see all the videos of the RAZR MAXX being dunked in bath tubs and buckets?
Googorola MAXX
Did not knowYou can't take the battery out of a razr/maxx![]()
Uh... I get it at walmart. In fact, they only sell 92% and 98%If you can't get 98%.. then yeah i'd use that... I commonly see 90%