Phone won't go into deep sleep

Lol I had a 4 hour conversation not too long ago. I never talk on the phone that long! Then a couple days later another 2 hours. Was on it last night for an hour and a half and dropped not even 3%. Used Songza this morning for almost an hour and dropped 1% :-D

Simply amazing that we can talk up a storm and bat ray not effected much. Seemed like only 5 years ago couple of hours would do it in. BTW find out what is waking your phone up all the time?

Just puppy footing around. (auto correct)

I think yahoo mail and MailDroid are trying to sync often. Does anyone know if Gmail went to push notifications instead of pull, and that's why there's no option to change refresh frequency?
I amuse myself with how anal I am about battery life with a phone that I really DONT have any reason to worry about.

I thought g mail always pushed. Me to, had my razr, obsessed about it. Now my maxx I obsess about it to.

Looks like Light Flow may be an issue with you too. I had to uninstall that (along with other small fixes) after the update to help with my battery life.

22 minutes of light flow, ouch. Is there still a setting for notification light to blink for 5 or 10 minutes? I got rid of light flow long time ago, can't remember why.

Yeah I un installed light flow last night and there has been almost no awake activity outside of my screen being on. Best part is that my notification lights are still how they were with the app installed :-D

YAY!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Yeah I un installed light flow last night and there has been almost no awake activity outside of my screen being on. Best part is that my notification lights are still how they were with the app installed :-D

Good, that's probably why I 86'd it.

Now to see if you can get all day on 10% (90% left). BTW my gsam average is 1 day 16 hours, obsessed with getting it better.

Considering I'm bored off my butt at work and am at about 90% after being here almost 2 hours, I doubt I will keep that state lol

You changed the colors from green/blue and the stayed?

Back