Post your Droid Razr - Razr Maxx ICS homescreens

211SSW

Garem.in, do you have widget or what to include the days of week included.

My apology for the misspelling of your name. I didn't see it when it could be altered.
I really like this and have put it on my phone with different colors.
All I want to know is how you put the time with S M T W T F S under it? If I can customize in that way, I may keep it. Also, what widget do you use at bottom as I like how it looks but in research I have not found how to do it. Thanks, S

Last edited:

211SSW

mikethewalrus said:
Love that you can now put widgets into the bottom bar:

[/QU
OK, "mikethewalrus" how to put that widget into bottom bar? Also, I found the wallpaper with all the active buttons all over which, frankly, is surprisingly a fun wallpaper-(you used blue & black) while mine is different colors, but I still cannot get the
S M T W T F S under the time - at least you showed it that way. I have tried SO many apps that I thought would enable that supposedly simple addition, without success. Please help with the buttons along bottom & the days of week that must be widget but I cannot find it.

Sent by Sandra from my iPad using Forum Runner

ricks

Here is my latest

19076-albums200-picture53040.png

Where did you get the icons for the bottom row? I need to get those.

JohnnytheK

Thanks to the suggestions of using folders, it makes for more space on my home screen.

63394eae-0773-5db9.jpg

Sent by my Droid RAZR maxx

JohnnytheK

I quit using folders with my OG Droid 1. They slowed every thing down to a crawl but my Maxx kinda likes them.

Sent by my Droid RAZR maxx

211SSW

MattyP, again asking, how to find this although now using similar-yours better

Currently using Digital Flux Live wallpaper with the color percentage between 2 colors set to my liking. I like the action. Also, particularly like using the 3D Icons which are really cool.I'm opposite & use lots of icons.
What is the name of this red & black, (very shiny which I like)? I've looked, asked, cannot find. What's a person to do-apparently you're showing your short uses of only 15 minutes & quickly move on or rotate through hundreds of wallpaper settings. If you can relocate & it's available on market, please give directions, please.
I'm referencing the mostly black buttons but shiny red ones that show contrast. I cannot know if this is a Live wallpaper. I want this in my options list which is already long.