[TOOLS] R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root for the BIONIC v2.1

Well this is where I am lost I think it is rooted according to the screenshot. I continued installing cheesecake which it stated the apk is installed and select the first and then 2nd server and that is where I am lost Thanks

I don't think the cheesecake servers are offering 5.7.893 anymore

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Well this little hack is just one thing.... AMAZING! I got it 4ever rooted but how do i know that it took?:blink:

After running R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3ROOT to completion, flash Blur 5.5.886_to_5.7.893 file in System Recovery (not CWR). NOTE: I didn't have to flash the WebTop Mod to get webtop back. My phone is at 5/7/893 and has webtop.

View the file and see if the last 3 lines start with something like "chmod 4755"..... If so, you are good to go.

dancedroid YES IT WORKED!!!.... honestly it was too easy that is why I was worried. Thank you for the help!

Code:
How do you check the mount bin directory? So I open the zip file drop on sdcard and hold power and volumes in recovery to install?

Code:
How do you check the mount bin directory? So I open the zip file drop on sdcard and hold power and volumes in recovery to install?

No this tool is for the PC. And if you want to check for forever root open the file in file explorer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Code:

I used root file explorer

WAIT no i used that to check and make sure it worked sorry i didnt read! :stupid:

Last edited:
Back