Rock and Roll Trivia

Can anyone tell me the name of the Southern rock band who had a couple of hit albums and the lead singers name was Jim Dandy? One of their big songs was "Hot and Nasty."

"Jim Dandy to the resCUE
Jim Dandy to the resCUE...
Go Jim Dandy Go Jim Dandy..."

No Idea (and Southern Rock is my favorite), but this is a COOL song.

Guessing Grinder Switch.

Who was the lovely Stevie Nicks singing about in "The Edge of Seventeen"?
(hoping that's the song title, it's the hook of the song, anyway.)

Can anyone tell me the name of the Southern rock band who had a couple of hit albums and the lead singers name was Jim Dandy? One of their big songs was "Hot and Nasty."

"Jim Dandy to the resCUE
Jim Dandy to the resCUE...
Go Jim Dandy Go Jim Dandy..."

No Idea (and Southern Rock is my favorite), but this is a COOL song.

Guessing Grinder Switch.

Nope.

Black Oak Arkansas

The songs not coming to me that well. I'm stumped.

DID IT! Stumped da man!

*tshhhii... the sound of a cold one opening*

lol, I've been stumped a couple of times. I got the song in my head but I never paid attention the the lyrics. Really not a song I liked that much. So what's it about. Doesn't count if you don't know yourself. :D

Who was the lead singer and guitar player for Grand Funk Railroad?

Extra points if you know the bass player and drummers name.

What kind of sandwich did the man from down under give to the singer in the Men at Work song "Down Under"?
tongue twister :)

DID IT! Stumped da man!

*tshhhii... the sound of a cold one opening*

lol, I've been stumped a couple of times. I got the song in my head but I never paid attention the the lyrics. Really not a song I liked that much. So what's it about. Doesn't count if you don't know yourself. :D
My wife says John Lennon. How it fits the song, I have no idea.

What kind of sandwich did the man from down under give to the singer in the Men at Work song "Down Under"?
tongue twister :)

Vegemite. No ideat WTF that is but that's what it sounds like he's saying. I always figured it was some obscure Austrailian dish. :)

Haha, vegemite is this nasty paste that comes in a tube similar to toothpaste. Popular in australia, they slap that stuff in between two slices of bread and call it sandwich. The kind I've seen was made by kraft

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What guitar player/vocalist had a brief stint in the starting days of Metallica, left on bad terms, and went on to form his own band which became quite popular as well? What's the name of that other band, and as a bonus, why was he kicked out of Metallica?

What guitar player/vocalist had a brief stint in the starting days of Metallica, left on bad terms, and went on to form his own band which became quite popular as well? What's the name of that other band, and as a bonus, why was he kicked out of Metallica?

Dave Mustaine, Megadeth. I believe he was kicked out of the band because he was high/wasted all the time and missed an important gig.

Back