Drod,
I noticed in the instructions it stated that one must be on the 2.3.340 for this to work.
I think maybe I'm on something different. How would I know if in fact I'm on the correct one? before I screw up...
Drod,
I noticed in the instructions it stated that one must be on the 2.3.340 for this to work.
I think maybe I'm on something different. How would I know if in fact I'm on the correct one? before I screw up...
Reboot into bootloader mode, (volume down and camera button while turning the phone back on)
if you're on bootloader version 30.03 or 30.04, you're fine to flash this.
Drod,
I noticed in the instructions it stated that one must be on the 2.3.340 for this to work.
I think maybe I'm on something different. How would I know if in fact I'm on the correct one? before I screw up...
Reboot into bootloader mode, (volume down and camera button while turning the phone back on)
if you're on bootloader version 30.03 or 30.04, you're fine to flash this.
K,
Gonna check this now....
Thanks
Drod,
I noticed in the instructions it stated that one must be on the 2.3.340 for this to work.
I think maybe I'm on something different. How would I know if in fact I'm on the correct one? before I screw up...
Reboot into bootloader mode, (volume down and camera button while turning the phone back on)
if you're on bootloader version 30.03 or 30.04, you're fine to flash this.
K,
Gonna check this now....
Thanks
Reboot into bootloader mode, (volume down and camera button while turning the phone back on)
if you're on bootloader version 30.03 or 30.04, you're fine to flash this.
K,
Gonna check this now....
Thanks
30.04 Drod,
so I'm good to go ha! I will just follow the instructions as per written..
thanks again..
Hey Drod. So using conservative setting will give better battery life?
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Anyone got some new screenshots of Rubix 2.0, lets see.
Hey Drod. So using conservative setting will give better battery life?
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Yes. It handles the way it scales way differently. Scales up in frequency less often, and down to the minimum more often.