[Rumor] Google Could Be Ready to Launch Android 5.0 Jelly Bean This Summer

Trolololololo lololo lololo, trololololo........

Move along folks, nothing to see here.....

Ugh I'm staying to see more sites reporting this now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

If the same holds true as it has been for ICS, even if they come out with 5.0 this summer all but one phone wont see it until this winter.

Whether it comes out or not, I have a Nexus. I actually hope it does come out. If it does, it sucks for the people who bought phones other than the Nexus, but most of them don't care about having the latest software anyway (that's what they say) so I don't see what the big deal is.

And lemon drop will be out next December. Even if jelly bean is released in may...I think it'll be a little bit before its put out for ota's. Nexus will probably get it first.

sent from my RAZR MAXX

Name for future thoughts about Android 6.0

:icon_ lala:I think Android 6.0 should be named Cream Brule...my favorite sweet!:icon_ lala:​

:icon_ lala:I think Android 6.0 should be named Cream Brule...my favorite sweet!:icon_ lala:​

You spelled it wrong, but won't happen as they are moving down the alphabet.

What's more interesting, is what happens when they finish the alphabet. What theme do we get then? We have desserts now, not sure animals would work as Apple has leopard or lion or whatever else, and they would probably sue if Google used the same name.

Lemur vs leopard doesn't sound the same

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.​

Somehow I doubt Android will make it through the alphabet before some newer better OS takes over...be it from Google or elsewhere.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Name for future thoughts about Android 6.0

:icon_ lala:I think Android 6.0 should be named Cream Brule...my favorite sweet!:icon_ lala: Whoops! This definitely proves I'm a "newbie" because I hadn't picked up on the alphabetical naming of Droid versions. How about a shout for our New Zealand friends and name it Droid 6.0 Kiwi!:blink:​

I did forget that pesky extra
You spelled it wrong, but won't happen as they are moving down the alphabet.

What's more interesting, is what happens when they finish the alphabet. What theme do we get then? We have desserts now, not sure animals would work as Apple has leopard or lion or whatever else, and they would probably sue if Google used the same name.

Lemur vs leopard doesn't sound the same

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.
I did forget that pesky extra e on the end of Brulee. Don't worry about hurting my feelings...give it to me straight (stirred not shaken!).

Back