Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

BGill - what are the chances of getting Darkstar ported over? It's an older theme that ran on Cyanogen.

Looks great!

Wondering how I can change the text color on BUTTONS in the dark bar theme in the stock 1.0.0 download?

The black text on dark gray buttons is too hard to read.

The droid X theme has the dreaded black text on dark button. this is not in reference to the notification bar but to the function buttons themselves.

I finally rooted! Thanks for the nice work on Sapphire and the themes!

Any updates coming on the X theme?

Sorry...Didn't see last post...

Im having the problem with the black glass theme on this rom where I can barely read anything in the notification bar. it's very dark. anybody know why?
same problem with the watermark them. I can't read anything unless it's highligted...

Im having the problem with the black glass theme on this rom where I can barely read anything in the notification bar. it's very dark. anybody know why?
same problem with the watermark them. I can't read anything unless it's highligted...
Go into your gem settings and change your text colors to whatever you want. If you just want them white it's ffffff i think. But there is a color wheel for you to choose. That will help you out unless your talking about icons on the notification bar thats a different thing you would have to modify the framework icons themselves to fix that.

Go into your gem settings and change your text colors to whatever you want. If you just want them white it's ffffff i think. But there is a color wheel for you to choose. That will help you out unless your talking about icons on the notification bar thats a different thing you would have to modify the framework icons themselves to fix that.
I can see the icons, I just can't see the clock display and words and what not...
EDIT: actually that seems to be doing the trick. thanks lol don't know why I didn't even consider looking at all of that stuff, though I still think by default it all should've been at least readable lol but what can you do...

Last edited:
Hey Brian, how's the port for RedRum coming along? Any plans for porting Green Metal Glass over to Sapphire?

Some of us are still big fans of your earlier themes. You and Rola did such a great job on GMG not to keep it alive.

Mike

I just need black notification bar and no other stuff. Is the black bar mod is the one?

I just need black notification bar and no other stuff. Is the black bar mod is the one?
Did you even check the first post

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bgill you probably don't want to hear this but FB just got updated to 1.3.2 : (

Incognito's FB will need an update lol

bgill you probably don't want to hear this but FB just got updated to 1.3.2 : (

Incognito's FB will need an update lol

Thanks ck ill update it tonight when I get home from work

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rEVOlution My Manup is now ported and posted check the first post!!

The stock calander widget has black text on a dark background. Its impossible to see the upcomming events on the widget. I tried changing all of the text colors in the GEM settings, but nothing fixes it. Can you please make a fix for this?

Back