Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

bgill has Incognito FB (1.3.2) been changed up?

It's no longer all black.

bgill has Incognito FB (1.3.2) been changed up?

It's no longer all black.

Yeah some of the xmls changed a little I fix it up a little better just wanted to get the update out there

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So which xmls did you change to get it black then?

Either my phone or Saphire doesn't like themes. With black bar theme after 12 hours suddenly phone froze when it was sitting idle and rebooted. After rebooting it is still slow as hell and rebooted onemore time. Ran into same issue with Black glass theme.

Back to stock Saphire using nandroid backup.

So which xmls did you change to get it black then?

OMG bro you really need to stop trolling. the widget.xmls changed thats what I was taking about! I had you credited when I was using your black mod since im not i since removed it!!

other xml's that changed

goaway.xml

uneedahug.xml

smile.xml

Can anyone tell me how to put that round battery indicator from rEVOlution theme onto another theme, I basically have no knowledge about how to theme a droid except for changing text colors...

Can anyone tell me how to put that round battery indicator from rEVOlution theme onto another theme, I basically have no knowledge about how to theme a droid except for changing text colors...

You would need to take the framework-res.apk out of the revolution theme then go to drawable-hdpi in the res folder and take all the battery icons out and then open up the framework-res.apk on your theme and put those in boot into recovery push the new framework back and reboot.

edit: so i dont start another post i modified the droid 2 swype and eye live wall and posted them in the hacks section if anybody wants them.

You would need to take the framework-res.apk out of the revolution theme then go to drawable-hdpi in the res folder and take all the battery icons out and then open up the framework-res.apk on your theme and put those in boot into recovery push the new framework back and reboot.

edit: so i dont start another post i modified the droid 2 swype and eye live wall and posted them in the hacks section if anybody wants them.

so is that all copy and paste, is it code?

copy all those files to your desktop then open up your theme's framework-res.apk go into res folder then drawable-hdpi, then drag those files over and drop them in select yes to overwrite. Then recovery adb push your framework, correct line would be : adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk : then enter and reboot. Make sure to make a backup before you do this so if it messes anything up you can restore.

anyone have a lead on an icon pack that i can install over incognito that would give me more stock like icons, but monochrome? i dont really care for the included icons in incognito.

also, i have mini info, but it's 2x1, any way to get it 4x1?

Is there another link for the stock theme i used the one on the first page but get a (abort error cannot open) in recovery thanks

if you want a stock theme, just reinstall the gapps-update.zip

they aren't doing a stock theme anymore, since the gapps update reverts to the stock frameworks (i'd assume)

they aren't doing a stock theme anymore, since the gapps update reverts to the stock frameworks (i'd assume)

Actually, the framework isn't included in the gapps update.zip, so you would have to install the rom too. Bgill is responsible for theme related things, hence the name the Jeweler, so he has a lot to do with things like this.

Actually, the framework isn't included in the gapps update.zip, so you would have to install the rom too. Bgill is responsible for theme related things, hence the name the Jeweler, so he has a lot to do with things like this.

you're right, you'd apply the rom and gapp without wiping... theme would revert to stock without messing much up.... either way the story is the same... no more stock theme in a zip to install over a custom theme.

from the wiki

""With this release, we have done away with the “stock” theme in favor of just re-applying the provided update/gapp update without wiping data""

Back